Chap.18| Thoughts

"You should never dread for a day to come, instead look forward to it and move on with your life" ~ from me 😊
——————————————

No one's POV:

After the little 'hot session' the trio had earlier on, the twins have decided to take Taehyung to their house.

The ride back home was silent, soft music playing in the background with Taehyung sleeping peacefully on the backseat. Jeongguk was the one driving this time, having his full focus on the road whilst Jungkook played games on his phone and hummed lowly to the beat of the song which was 'Just one day' by BTS.

"I almost lost control back there" Jeongguk said finally breaking the comfortable silence that was in the car.

"I- I almost did too, the urge to drink his blood just keeps growing by the day and it's getting harder every time I'm with him, it's as if the smell of his blood keeps getting sweeter and sweeter, almost irresistible. I don't know what do to anymore." Jungkook sighed and put his phone away now looking out of the window into the dark streets of Seoul which was brightened up by buildings and street lights.

Jeongguk didn't respond and silently agreed with the other.

It was silent for another 5 minutes till the older twin spoke again. " We should tell him the truth."

Jungkook turned his head so fast that if he wasn't a vampire he would've definitely pulled a muscle. The look of shock evident in his face as he stared at his brother as if he had said the craziest thing ever.

"We...we can't!! He'll leave us, he'll run away and never come back, I don't want that." Jungkook replied is a rushed tone, finally coming back from the shock.

Jeongguk shook his head slowly before replying, "I know Jungkook, I know. But it's now or never, if we are serious about him then he has to know...we can't keep it hidden from him for the rest of our lives, he'll eventually find out...and even is he doesn't find out, remember that he's human and he'll die soon, then what? What are we gonna do then?"

Jungkook looked down at his lap and sat silently for a few seconds before replying again, "I know that but still, even if we tell him at least not now, he'll leave before we even get to confess. Let's talk to Namjoonie-hyung about it first, let's see what he says. " He said, a prominent defeated look on his face, as he rubbed his eyes with his hand.

"Okay." That's all he got back from his brother as they finally arrived at their house, now waiting for the front gate to open.

The guard outside smiled at them and immediately opened the gates to let them into the mansion.

The one driving stopped the car halfway through when he saw a very familiar silhouette running towards them. "Jeonggukie-hyung , let me take your car to the garage" Said a little boy who seemed to be be really out of breath from the run he just did. He put both hands on his knees and let out huffs and puffs of breath, really trying to get his respiration back to normal, talk about being unfit, damn.

The boy was cute and definitely younger than the twins, maybe around 16 or 17. He had black fluffy hair and adorable dimples, nicely shaped nose and delicate soft doe-y eyes.

"It's okay Soobin-ah

"It's okay Soobin-ah... we'll take it on from here don't worry." Jeongguk said smiling at the younger boy who they treat as their dongsaeng, the three of them actually grew up together and treat each other as brothers, though Soobin was meant to originally be a servant at their mansion, but over time the twins grew attached to him.

Soobin was actually found by Jungkook who was taking a causal walk alone in the woods that was located behind their house, at that time Soobin was 12 and Jungkook was 14. Apparently the latters parents were killed by wolves and he was the only one who survived, that being said Jungkook took him in with no second thoughts and if he did find the other suspicious he would simply get rid of him.

They were cautious with him for a few months but soon grew really fond of the cute boy, it's also known to him that the twins are vampires as he himself is half vampire and half wolf.

Now they're stuck with a bratty little boy who won't take no as an answer. "But it's my job!" He stubbornly replied, puffing out his cheeks making him look like a soft and squishy angry baby.

The twins chuckled at his cute behaviour, "we said it's fine Soobinie, maybe next time okay?" Jungkook said and laughed at once again at Soobins pouty face.

"God, you're so cute." Jeongguk cooed extending his arms out from inside the car to the window and patting the youngers head, something he loved to do when Soobin got pouty.

"Fine! That's what you say each and every time." He said with a little cute attitude and made his way back into the mansion mumbling at how dumb the twins were, but good thing the car windows were tinted or else he would've bombarded the twins with questions about Taehyung.

They finally made it to the garage and Jeongguk switched off the engine of the car, quickly getting out to the back of the car in order to pick Taehyung up before the other could. He grinned at his brother in pure victory before he smugly looks away and starts walking with the older in his arms.

"Let's go inside" he says and Jungkook being annoyed at him for obvious reasons rolled his eyes and picked all of their bags following right behind.

A/N:
Hi guys! Hope you're all doing well!
I have no excuse other than being lazy for not updating sooner...oops😅

Anyways!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and also Happy New year to every1 (tho im late...)

Butttt wtv! I luv u all please take care of yourselves and live a happy life.

They cute or whatever 🙄✋

Hahah 😭 sorry I talk to much but

I purple you💜
Love from your fav author 😉