Chap.13| Chanclas are scary

*when me and my friend are bored in class 24/7*🤣🤣🤣
Anyways back to the story...
————————————————

No ones POV:

"JOON HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO WORLD WIDE HANDSOME JIN!!!???"

And that, ladies and gentlemen is the first thing the Jeon twins heard as they were about to knock on the couples door. They had just arrived at their house to talk with Namjoon about Taehyung but they weren't expecting to be welcomed with Jin literally screaming his lungs out. Almost as if he were trying to spit out his organs through this mouth.

They knew if they waited for either one to open the door it meant they would camp outside their house for the whole night...they know this from previous experience.

But they're wiser now, or so they thought...so in order to prevent past events from repeating itself, they just let themselves in uninvited and that was probably a big mistake...

They walked in to be met with the most hilarious sight ever. It was Jin chasing Namjoon around the whole bottom floor of their house with a pink pan in one hand and a pink slipper in the other.

"STOP RUNNING THIS INSTANCE!" Jin screamed once again making everyone around him wince at his loud voice booming around the house.

"FUCK NO!! IF I STOP RUNNING YOU WILL HIT ME!" Joon screamed back, running for his life as if it were the devil itself chasing him.

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT. NOW STOP RUNNING AND MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME TO HIT YOU!" Jin rolled his eyes already fed up with this Tom and Jerry chase.

Whilst they corralled back and forth the twins just stood still at the door muffling their laughs. Of course Jeongguk just had to record this whole thing cos who wouldn't?

"OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! IM DONE WITH THIS." And before anyone could process anything, Joon was met with a speeding chancla being thrown at his head.

Yes. Yes it was Jin who threw at him. If he can't hit him directly then he has other ways. (The power of chanclas 😮‍💨😤)

That was the last straw for the twins, they couldn't take it anymore hence they both burst into a fit of laughter, Jungkook was laughing so much he found himself rolling on the floor. (Peppa...is that you?👀)

Jeongguk on the other hand laughed so hard he dropped his phone after stopping the recording and at this point he was even struggling to breath.

Namjoon was looking so funny, laying with his tummy flat on the floor and legs spread out with a little bump slowly growing at the back of his head like in the cartoons. He was literally knocked out cold, like what was that slipper made out of? Bricks?

The twins were so focused laughing on the passed out Namjoon that they failed to see Jin creeping up on them with his pan in his hand and that was their biggest mistake.

Although they're vampires and have super senses or whatever, they do tend to let their guard down a lot and in this case they're too unfocused to see anything coming.

*BOING*

"AHHHHHHH!"

*BOING*

"OUCH WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Jin smirked with pride by seeing the both of them in pain and tsked, "that's what you two get for coming into my house without notice nor permission." He rolled his eyes and walked toward the sofa at the living room to sit down after so much chasing. He switched on the TV and started watching his favourite show as if he didn't just commit triple homicide.

"What the heck thing that hurt like a mf." Jeongguk complained and rubbed the part of his head that was hit with a pan...HARD. Pain, frustration and annoyance very evident in his voice. Although they heal fast they do still feel pain for a minute or two, depending on how deep the injury is.

"Whatever" Jin rolled his eyes not giving a single flying fuck about their obvious complaints and hisses. "Anyways bring my husband to me let me treat his wounds, drag him or carry I don't care how you do it just get him here and put him on the other sofa." Jin commanded and pointed at the loveseat sofa on the other side as if he ruled the world. (He does. He's WWH after all. You know😏)

Jungkook was about to refuse and say something but came to an immediate stop when he saw Jin murderously lift his pan in a frightening slowly manner. Clearly trying to intimidate and threaten them with the "I dare you to talk back and you would get another panslap" type of look, which in fact worked.

Without further attempt to argue the two gulped in fear and went to drag Namjoon by his feet, each holding one of his legs. Once they were by the coach you can pretty much say they just yeeted Joon onto it. (Poor Joon😔)

The twins each sat on the single sofas while waiting for Jin to come back, who went to get the first aid kit that was in their kitchen.

Upon Jins arrival he finally got curious to why the twins decided to show up all of a sudden. "By the way, why are you guys here anyways?" Jin asked.

"We came to talk to Namjoon but because of a certain trol- I mean a certain someone he's knocked out cold so we can't really do much now till we wakes up." Jeongguk replied, he gulped hard at the deadly stare Jin was giving him cos he almost called the older a troll.

"Well...that's true so what is it about?" Jin asked once again, putting his focus back one treating Namjoon.

"Well. It's about Taehyung." This time it was Jungkook who replied.

Upon hearing the youngers name, Jin snapped his neck to look at Jungkook so fast that he almost broke it hearing a crack.

"What about my child?" Jin asked with a raised brow, looking at the two with a bit of suspicion.

"Well first let's wait till Namjoon wakes up." Jeongguk replied and Jin just hummed in acknowledgment.

A/N:
Unfortunately fellas, that's it for today.
I lied when I said I'll give you long chapters so oops 😬
Anyways I hope you're enjoying this 🙁
I feel like it's bad but hopefully it gets better hehe
Also I'm starting college tomorrow so I'm a bit nervous yikes

Anyways as a farewell here's a cute pic of Jiminie.

Isn't he just adorable?🥺😖

Anyways cya guys x
I purple you 💜