11

*Callum*

"WHAT THE HELL CALLUM" Ruben yelled as we played monopoly.

"Did i win?" I cocked my head holding fake coloured money in my hands and some in my lap and on the table.

"Callum, room now" Ruben gritted his teeth getting up from the floor.

"But I can't leave Justin" I put the fake money down.

"It's fine Callum, I should get going anyways, thank you for having me over" Justin smiled then left.

"Go upstairs Callum, it's getting late, we'll clean up" Ruben's mom told me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Thank you, tonight was really fun" I gave her a smile before going upstairs to mine and Ruben's room.

When I got in Ruben was shirtless and has no pants on leaving him just in his underwear. All of his cool scars are showing and there's some new ones too. They look deeper than the others. I hope they don't get infected.

As I stared at him the lights went off by themselves making me scared.

"R-Ruben" I whimpered shutting my eyes.

"Stop staring at me and come over here" Ruben told me as I see a small light through my eyelids coming from my nightlight.

I opened my eyes and I saw two glowing dots. I walked over to them and I was met with Ruben's eyes as mine adjusted to the darkness. Wait, the dots were his eyes.

While I tried to process the dots in my head Ruben's lips touched mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and turned us around and made my back go onto the bed.

"You will not tell anyone about this okay?" Ruben whispered in my ear.

I nodded and I felt something start to throb on my thigh. Oh, oh god is Ruben horny? Is he about to mate with me?

I whimpered afraid of what's going to happen. All of the stories that I was told about mating growing up scares me. I was always told that mating before marriage will hurt me.

"Are you okay Cal?" Ruben kissed my neck.

"I was told m-mating before marriage will hurt me"

"Don't call it mating, it's called sex, or fucking" Ruben grumbled.

"Will it hurt?"

"No, get on your knees"

I got off from the bed and got on my knees on the floor. Ruben took off his underwear and threw it somewhere. He put his hand in my hair and petted me.

"Open your mouth" he told me.

I opened my mouth and without him telling me what to do I put his dick in my mouth sucking.

"Oh fuck" Ruben moaned.

I gripped onto his thighs digging my nails into them.

"Ow shit Callum" Ruben removed my hands.

I looked up at him innocently taking my mouth off but leaving it opened with my tongue out. Ruben's face turned red as he stared at me.

"Fuck, you look so hot, can we please fuck now?"

I nodded and Ruben lifted me up sitting me down on the bed. He pushed me to where his pillows were laying me down to my back.

Ruben took off my clothes so both of us were fully naked. I looked down at my crotch and noticed that I'm throbbing. When did this happen?

"Ah Ruben" I moaned and grabbed the bedsheets as he went down on me.

"Damn you're bigger than I thought" Ruben looked at me with pure lust in his eyes. He started to rock back and forth on my cock and I tried my hardest to not be loud.

I grabbed onto his thighs again only for him to grab my wrists and put them above my head. Ruben went faster fucking himself onto me.

If he keeps going like this I might cum soon. He's super tight and it feels really good. How is he not in pain? We didn't use lube and he didn't prep himself from what I know.

"R-Ruben I might cum soon" I whimpered.

"Just wait a little longer" Ruben whispered in my ear groaning in pleasure.

"I-I ca-oh fuck" I grabbed the bedsheets and came inside of Ruben.

He moaned but kept riding me for a few more seconds before he came on my chest.

Ruben stayed there for a bit before getting off of me.

"WAKE THE HELL UP"

I opened my eyes and right above me was Ruben and he looks pissed. Looking around I noticed I'm in my doggy bed in nothing but my underwear. I looked at Ruben again and he's in a hoodie and sweatpants.

"God damn, what kind of wet dream were you having?" Ruben sighed kicking my leg lightly.

"D-dream?" I quickly sat up.

Was that whole thing just a dream? None of that was actually real?

"Can you pull down your pants, just for a second please?" I asked.

"Ew,no fucking way mutt"

"Please Ruben I'm begging you" I grabbed onto his leg.

"Fine, just so you can stop bothering me and so I can go back to bed"

Ruben pulled down his pants and I looked at his legs where my nail marks should be. They aren't there.

"Happy?" Ruben pulled his pants back up.

"No" I lowered my head.

"What the fuck, I showed you under my pants and you aren't fucking happy?"

"I'm not happy because of my stupid fucking dream" I tried to not shout at him.

"Who fucking cares about a dumb dream you had?" Ruben raised his voice at me.

"I FUCKING CARE RUBEN, IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST ONES I'VE HAD SINCE I WAS FUCKING KIDNAPPED"

Ruben looked at me in shock as tears started to come out of my eyes. I didn't mean to yell at him. I feel horrible now.

"What's going on in here?" Ruben's dad came in.

"Nothing sir, I just had a nightmare, I'm sorry" I whimpered curling up into a ball laying back down on my doggy bed.

"Yeah, uh, sorry dad" Ruben whispered.

"Try to keep it down alright? It's three in the morning and I have work in a few hours"

"Okay, night dad" Ruben closed the door and turned off the lights.