A 'date' with the Goddess of Love

Mr. D words hang heavily on my mind, the fact that Kronos will hunt me down more intently after I got the Nemean Lion pelt. I bit my fingernail and started to think to actually bathe in the River Styx with the pelt itself. I will be completely invincible, but...there must be a downside at that, I'll be easily get tired and if I used my power to much, I could potentially die. So, basically I had to balance it, and learn to use my power efficiently without draining my energy too much. I quickly shook my head, the god might be killed me instantly if they learned that I did that, even though Dionysius talked about it in the first place, and even If I want to do that, how did I get to the underworld in the first place? My shadow travelling technique a little bit shitty and last time I used that, I slept for three days straight! Asking Hades for an advice? Nah, I never spoke to him again after last time I see him and I didn't even know if he wanted to help me with this crazy idea. I heard there other ways to enter the underworld, but I completely forgot about that, aside from killing yourself and through DOA studio. I heard there are several entrance to the underworld scatter throughout the country, but I didn't know the exact location and how to open it. Asking Chiron about it probably will ended up with him locking me up in the camp. Apollo? Nah, he couldn't enter the underworld without Hades noticing and that could cause a war. Hermes? Uh, I basically didn't know him well and I never talked or met him. Or maybe I could stuffed myself into a large box and addressed it to the underworld?

"God damnit!" I yelled and punched the ground in frustration "Just how the fuck I could go in the underworld!"

"Aw, I loved your frustrated expression, it's so adorable" feminine voice squealed right next to me.

I turned and the goddess of love basically squished my face with both of her hand. My face turned bright red at the intimate gesture and the fact that she didn't know what personal space is! Aphrodite finally let my face go as she beamed at me, and I just realized she took a 15 years old girl form. She basically turned into a girl of my dream, and I only could stare at her with large blush on my face. She twirled her perfect curly light brown hair and her amber eyes studied my dumbfounded expression. She giggled as she scooted closer to me only to pinch my cheek hard, I flinched and fortunately that pain brought me back into my senses.

"Good morning Lady Aphrodite" I said politely.

"Aw, don't be so formal around me dearie" she said and giggled.

"So, uh. Why are you here?" I asked and tilted my head slightly.

The goddess of love suddenly wrapped her hands around my arm and rested her head on my shoulder. I froze at her bold action and only glanced at her direction.

"I'm bored and Ares didn't want to go on a date with me" she puckered her perfect pink lips and she glanced at me "Would you go on a date with me Reiner?" she asked me cutely.

I didn't know if my face could go even redder, she basically leaned way too close and her breath ghosting on my face, her perfume assaulted my nose and I started to get a little dizzy. Uh, is it me or it's getting a little bit hot in here.

"Uh, I don't think that's a good idea" I managed to say that words.

Aphrodite sent me a knowing smile "Ah, let's put it this way. Go to a date with me and I can help you with your own problem"

I flinched slightly at her words, of course she had to know about that problem. My mind quickly ran through a lot of possibilities at this point. A date with her should be easy enough, right? I mean, I'm still a minor and she did promise me she wouldn't do anything funny to me until I reached 18 years old. I glanced at her again and wondered, why in the world Aphrodite wanted me? She could choose a lot of men better than me.