I Finally Understand How My family Fells

I could see the sky up close, and I could touch it if I wanted to. I'm at the point where the sky and earth almost collided. Even though Atlas is an asshole, I still have to thank him for preventing the sky from crushing the earth. That being said, the said man now stood right in front of us, smirking smugly at us. Artemis is still under the sky, holding it steadily.

Annabeth is behind Atlas with her hand being tied up behind her back. Luke stood right next to Atlas, backbiter on his hand and he looked way much older than his real age. And of course, Jake stood on Atlas's left side. Jake's hand tightened up in a fist when he saw me, I guess he really hated me, after all, I kick his ass twice.

"Reiner" he spat my name, his voice dripping with venom.

"Add more venom when you called me," I said sarcastically "maybe you can kill me by poisoning me when you called me"

Jake's hand twitched "I will definitely kill you this time," he said coldly.

"Jake" Luke warned him "What did I tell you about killing Reiner? We can't kill him, Kronos wanted him" Luke narrowed his eyes at me "ALIVE"

Jake just clicked his tongue in distaste "Tch,  that is disappointing. I want him dead, as in dead dead"

"Lady Artemis!" Zoe called Artemis, she shifted her eyes towards Atlas "How dare you make a goddess hold the sky like that?!"

"I do anything I want," Atlas said and looked at Zoe "Daughter" he spat the word daughter.

Once again thought of Atlas in a bed with some woman invaded my brain, just how on earth he could you know, have sex while holding a sky like that? He has to let the sky go at some point right, to reproduce?

I sighed in annoyance when my brain started to think something weird, despite the tense situation around me. I really have to be able to keep my focus, this kind of thing could be my death one day. My eyes focused on Zoe as she began to run towards Artemis's side, Bianca followed her behind. My heart began to speed up at this sight, Bianca is not going to die in here right? With Atlas, Luke, and Jake in here, there will be a nasty fight up here. Bianca is strong, I knew that, but will she be able to stand up against those three. I can't even fight Luke without earning some kind of injury, even with this full invulnerability my swordsmanship is still below Luke. And he's the one who taught me to fight with a sword, Luke knew my every move, he could disarm me anytime he wanted.

Jake, on the other hand, he's strong. Especially with him able to freeze anything he wanted. Hell, he was able to freeze the water in the air and used it to attack me. I almost fainted when we fought last time, the only reason I was able to stand up against him is because of the sun. And right now, the sun is about to set and my source of power is gone. My thumb automatically rubbed the golden ring that wrapped around my left ring finger. Apollo did say that the ring is able to store the energy from the sun, but I never knew how much energy it can store.

Maybe I had to use everything in it just to win this fight, even with that the chance of me winning this, was very slim. I always get a massive headache after using Hades power, once I had a major nosebleed after I pushed myself too hard and my head felt like it almost split open. Apollo said that I can control the power of the sun, and it happened once. I used it once, but because I used it in the morning when the sun is in the sky, the feedback that I got after using it, is not that much. But, I never try to use it fully when there's no sun in the sky.

Plus the whole thing about invulnerability, I barely train myself to get used to it. I just received it a week before the insane quest began. I didn't know what will happen to me if I pushed myself too hard. Will I die instantly or will I fall into a coma?