Another Day Another Quest

I only stared at the fire at the Amphitheatre as Zoe began to argue about the quest to save Artemis from someone who held her imprisonment. This is still nothing to me because after this I had to explain all the stunts that I pulled this night on the game, my power that I tried my best to hide, that I used tonight. I didn't mean to show my Hades heritage at them, I swear, it just happened at that time. I sighed slowly as Lee began to raise his hand slowly into the air, clearly interrupting the heated argument between Zoe and Chiron.

"Yes, Lee?" Chiron asked in a tired tone.

"Uh, I think we have another thing to discuss," he said slowly as he tried his best not to flinch under Zoe harsh glare "Like all the thing Reiner did at the game"

I clasped my hand together and tightened my grip, my knuckles went white as I felt all the camper eyes land into me. I could hear murmured started to break the tension that Zoe created as they began to speculate how on earth Apollo child like me could use Hades power. I raised my head when I heard Chiron sigh heavily, he gave me unreadable looks as he began to explain my weird parentage.

"Hades and Apollo claimed him at the same time" Chiron started and the murmur turned into a gasp of surprise.

"But, that's impossible!" someone yelled from the back row "how can two male gods have a kid?!"

I licked my dry lips, Hades's word that he said he owned my soul already on the tip of my tongue, but saying that only made everything complicated. I began to scan the other camper who gave me both accusing looks and confused ones.

"I didn't have any explanation for that" I spoke in a dry tone "They never bother to explain the whole reason to me"

It's half of the truth, I mean Hades only explains he owned my soul, not how can it happen. Like how can he snatch my soul from my original world, and what happens after my soul is transferred into his realm. I felt like there's a gap in my memories, between the moment I died and suddenly being born into this world. I meant there's gotta be something in those memories, the one that explains everything.

"You mean, his parent is both Hades and Apollo?" someone asked "You mean he's a god?!"

"No" I answered curtly "My mother is a human. I'm a demigod just like the rest of you"

I heard someone mutter three-way not too far behind me and honestly, that thought crossed my mind once. But, Hades' words contradict that, he didn't say that he is my real father, just a fact that my soul is his property, so he had the right to claim me.

"You mean he had Hades' blood ran through him?!" one exclaimed "He's one of the big three kids!"

The argument between the campers began to escalate, especially Apollo campers. They began to question my parentage, did they need to kick me out since I'm not fully an Apollo kid. And the other began to speak about the horror about having all of the big three kids in one place, and the fact that Zeus or Poseidon could kill me anytime they wanted.

"He still our brother!" Lee shouted "Even he's not fully Apollo's, he still has Apollo's blood in him. Apollo even told me that Reiner is his real child, the one that he made with Reiner's mom"

"But, Lee!" one of the Apollo campers looked at me "He's also Hades's!"

My eyes twitched when I heard that, what's wrong with Hades anyway? Aside from a lunatic and having hobbies sewn dead soul into a piece of clothing, he's a decent god, better than Zeus or the other god. He only felt bitter since his siblings threw him into the underworld and never invited him into any meetings.

"Are you afraid that I will turn into a lunatic and slit your throat when you're asleep?" I asked in a dark tone.

"Well, no. But...."