Fly with Metal Angel and My First Kisses?

Turned out that these two bronze angels flew faster than I imagined before, with this kind of speed we will reach San Diego in no time. I hoped I didn't have to meet with the Demigod from Camp Jupiter since we were about to enter their territory. Thalia kept closing her eyes while kept muttering something under her breath, slowly I rubbed my thumb on her hand, Thalia stopped muttering as she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"It's okay," I said in a reassuring tone "It's not that high, you know?"

"Thank you," Thalia said while opening her eyes a little bit.

"Just don't look down," I said "Just look what's in front of you or me, if you want to"

Thalia's ears went red when she hear that, but eventually, she turned to face me.

"How did you know that Zeus will hear me?" she asked me "I have been trying to reach him but he never heard me or show anything to show that he cares"

"Well, there's a rule that restricts the god from contacting their children right?" I said a bit unsure "Or to show favoritism"

"You mean he wanted to but can't?" Thalia asked me again.

"Your father cares about you," I said again "He wanted to show it, he wanted to help you as much as he can, but he can't since...." My voice trailed off "He's the king of god and you are born because he's breaking the rule"

Thalia face hardened when I said that "I see" she said bitterly

"Is not just you" I said sadly "Percy is also born because of that mistake too"

"What about you?" Thalia asked me.

"I, well, I..." I began to trail off again "I don't exactly know about my circumstances. Apollo and Hades did claim me from the beginning, but I just don't understand how that work. Since Hades only said that he's own my soul"

"Hades what?!" Thalia said while tightening her grip on my hand "Your soul?!"

"I already said too much," I said while shaking my head sadly.

"Reiner, please" Thalia pleaded "I want, no, I need to know"

I sighed miserably while weighing the decision to tell her or not.

"Why?" I asked, "Why do you want to know about it?"

Before she could answer, the angel already landed near Embaracadero Building, freaked some people out, and made them run while yelling metal angel from Mars and something about doomsday. Then the angel left us alone. Thalia moved and stood in front of me, her hand still holding mine while she's shuffling on her own feet.

"Do you really want to know why? Why do I care about you this much?" she said while looking at me.

"Thalia," I said and looked away "I-I'm sorry" I whispered "I wish I can return your feeling, but at this rate, I-"

Thalia's free hand reached into my cheek and I turned to her instantly, she tip-toed and kissed me, fucking kissed me for real, on my lips.  I froze, didn't know what to do, and kinda freaked out that Zeus will blast me on the spot if he learns about this. Thalia pulled herself while staring into my dark blue eyes, and red-covered her cheek while her mouth was kinda apart. And honestly, this was kinda out of character for her, I never know that Thalia could be this affectionate and show her feeling openly like this.

"I know" she whispered "And honestly I don't care. I already lost someone I love and cherished a long time ago, and this time I found that person again, you"

"Well, I-"

"And this time, I will be damn if I'll lose you," she said again, "I said it before right, I don't mind if you can't answer it right now, I just want you to know that I won't leave you and I will stay at your side no matter what"

I closed my eyes and chuckled a bit, this girl is so persistent. And honestly, I'm happy that someone will be on my side no matter what happened. I know this is kinda selfish, but is it wrong if just this time I want myself to be happy? Can I be selfish, even though a lot of life rests on my shoulder? I think I deserved to be selfish just for this once.

"Hey," I said and pulled her closer "Thank you"

Then I gave her a peck on her forehead "For believing in me and for your feeling. I appreciate it"

I will tell you, Thalia, I said mentally. When I'm able to sort all of this, I will tell you everything and maybe learn to open my heart to you. Learn to let my past go slowly and enjoyed my life here.

At that time I swore could hear Aphrodite squealing in joy and happiness at this sight.