A 'Gift' Try to Plow and Kill Me

I rubbed my arm as I sat in the storefront with Percy and Bianca, Percy put his rubber mouse, which I still didn't understand why he bought it in the first place. The three of us only sat in silence, before Percy decided he will go after Thalia and help her gather information, leaving me behind with Bianca. The air around us was surprisingly not so awkward, it's almost like we enjoyed each other company in silence.

"Thank you" she suddenly said to me.

"For what?" I asked her back.

"For cheering Nico up," she said slowly as she ran her finger through the rubber mouse

"Why did you leave him behind though?" I asked "He's your brother right? Aren't families supposed to stick together?"

Bianca flinched as she pulled her hand and put it on her lap. My eyes widened when I just realized what kind of question escaping my mouth.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound so rude and inconsiderate" I quickly apologize "I swear sometimes my mouth has a brain on itself"

Bianca giggled a bit "I know that maybe people see me as a jerk or selfish for leaving Nico behind, I just want some...freedom" she sighed as looked at the sky "I want friends and to live my own life. Being a hunter gives me all of that. But, every time I see Nico, he seemed to hate me for it, I just want him to understand that I want to live my own life"

"Nico will understand, someday," I said and smiled at the sky "He's still young, and used to be with you 24/7. Plus, you are his only living family, it's understandable that he's hurt when you are leaving him so suddenly" I looked at her black eyes "But when he's older Nico will understand why you did this. He loves you, and I believe that he wants you to be happy. Just give him some time to process all of this"

Bianca smiled when she heard my explanation "Thank you"

I reached out and wanted to ruffle her hair, but my hand stopped midway. She's a Hunter now and I didn't know what she will do if I did that, besides at this point she didn't know that I'm his half-brother. Bianca saw this and she gave me the disapproving expression, but it only lasts for a moment before she's giggling at me, while pushing my hand away.

"Sorry," I said and chuckled in embarrassment "I almost forgot that you are a Hunter now"

"It's okay," she said

I laughed and examined Bianca, she's started to change little by little. She seemed more confident by now, and she didn't even stutter when she talk to me. Her aura even changed, she's not that shy and awkward girl anymore, she is a Hunter now.

"Thank you again," she said slowly "I think I understand why Percy and Thalia trust you and care deeply for you. You are a good guy"

I only nodded at her compliment "You too Bianca, just don't forget to visit Nico when you're nearby okay"

After a few moments, I saw Grover and Zoe come back from the coffee shop along with a few pastries and a few coffee cups, and hot chocolate. I took a cup of coffee and a bagel, I ate the bagel slowly as I watched the other side of the street, still waiting for Percy and Thalia. They haven't been back yet, and I'm started to worry about them. But then, suddenly a warm breeze rustled past us, I froze instantly when the breeze touched my skin, it was so warm, like springtime, it definitely springs breeze! Grove had already collapsed on the snowy ground and there's a bird coming out from his paper cup, I dropped my cup when the rubber mouse that Percy left on the porch suddenly came alive and ran away somewhere.

"Pan" I muttered under my breath "Pan is nearby"

My thought is interrupted when Percy ran with Thalia behind him, both of their faces looked white as sheets.