Chapter 3: Happiest day

Tine's POV
I knock the door and twist the door knob. Push the door. All I can see is...
Mr Kongpob my history teacher and Mr Arthit my mathematics teacher making out. They kiss lustly. I scream then they scream. We scream together.

After a minute we scream together. Mr Arthit suddenly "Ahem" cleared his throat.

"I should be going Mr Kongpob ,see you next time, thanks for the "help and information" that you gave me." Mr Arthit says to Mr Kongpob with a wink.

Mr Kongpob blushed.

Awkward.....

After Mr Arthit left the room. Mr Kongpob faced me and said.

"Tine what happened with you lately you are distracted. You do not focus on my and other teachers' classes.You know right you are one of the top students in our school. You can tell me anything. My door is always open to you. But knocked first and waited until I said "come in". Okay?"

I just nodded

"Actually I don't have any problem. Lately I love daydreaming. Maybe I am just lonely." I said in my heart.

"If you have nothing to say you can go recess now" Mr Kongpob said with a smile.

Before I go left the room i said

"Mr Kongpob?"

"Yes Tine" He said

" Mr Arthit and you shouldn't be worried. I am not gonna tell anybody about the......things" I said about the earlier scene. I see him blushing red like a tomato.

"O-Okay thanks Tine," Mr Kongpob smiled shyly.

ON THE WAY TO CAFETERIA

I was searching for Nanno every corner of our school. But I can't find her. Then I go to my locker for my book note. Surprisingly there are two letters. One from Nanno and another one from unknown.

I read Nanno first.

"Fatty! This school is so boring as hell, I will skip it for today. I want to go to watch 2gether the movie. I know you don't want to join so I left you." I shook my head and smile

"That's my bestie," I said.

Then I read an unknown letter.

" This is my confession,
As dark as I am,
I will always
find enough light
to adore you to pieces,
with all of my pieces, - S "

S? who is it gonna be?

AT THE CAFETERIA

I sit alone. I take out my lunchbox. My Papa made it special for me. He cooks Pad Thai and Fried Chicken. I love it so much. Suddenly the bullies sat to accompany me. Sweet of them.

Now let me introduce you to the bullies. First the "leader" of the trio, Joss. Did yall remember the bullies in my first year that got cut by Nanno. That's him. He still has the scar on his hand. And the other two are AJ and JJ. They always bully me when Nanno is not around.

"Hello piggy piggy pig. Alone? Where is your satan friend?" Joss said. AJ and JJ just smirk. Joss always does the talking part and AJ and JJ always do the smirking part.

"Hello guys I don't know. Can yall go disturb anyone else because I want to eat.Please" I mutter and look down.

"Okay we can leave you alone but first give your money."

"Sorry guys, I don't have any money, that's why I brought a lunchbox today." I said the truth.

" Don't lie you piece of shit. I know you have it. If you don't give the money I will make you suffer" All eyes on us.

Joss raises his hand to punch me. I already closed my eyes to receive the pain. But I don't feel anything. Maybe I was already tough enough to not feel pain or maybe I already died. I open my eyes.

My eyes widened and I shocked what I saw.

Sarawat held Joss' wrist to prevent him from punching me. Sarawat only watches Joss with a serious face. Joss grins but I can't see through his eyes that he is afraid of Sarawat. Sarawat let Joss hand go.

" I will let go this time Sarawat. But next time you will die. Hey! pig you better watch out." Joss said and went somewhere followed by AJ and JJ.Sarawat smirks. I can only gulp.

"Tha-Thankyou S-Sarawat" I stutter because I am so nervous to talk to my crush.

"Whatever" Sarawat said then he sat in front of me.

I just stare at him then he says.

"Keep looking at me like that and i'll kiss you till you drop. Now eat!" I blushed like a tomato just listening to what he said.

"Cute," Sarawat mutters

"I am Cute?!Did he really mean it?" I said in my heart.

After recess I don't give a damn focus in my whole class. I keep smiling and remember what Sarawat says to me. He says I am cute. Then I came home with a cheerful smile.

"Papa! I am home! Where are you?" I scream searching for my Papa

"At the Kitchen bunny!" Papa screamed.

"Papa!" I hug my Papa.

"Uiiiiii why are you so happy today bunny? Are you okay? Do you have fever?" Papa said while putting his palm to my forehead.

"No Papa, I'm just SO SO happy today" I said with an enthusiastic smile.

"Do you mind telling me?" Papa asked curiously.

"No it's secret" I whispered to his ear.

"Okay fine whatever" Papa patted my head.

Then I straight away went to my room to daydream. As usually I do. The scene keeps repeating. I can't stop smiling.

" I just hope this is not a dream.Sarawat said potato like me are cute. And he wants to kiss me till I drop. I wonder how he does it. Shut up you dirty mind whore?!" I said in my heart and then I slept.

to be continued