Chapter 12: Bye old me

Tine's POV
At Nanno House

I take a bath. But I still have paint on my hair. I asked Nanno to shave me bald using her dad's shaver. I washed my white tuxedo set and they became pink.Then I talk to Nanno.

"Nanno, I should listen to you. I'm very sorry. You already warned me I don't listen to you" I cried again. Today I'm so emotional and sensitive.

"No Tine it's okay I understand you. Yeah I forgive you." She hugged me.

"Can I sleep here tonight, Nanno?" I asked.

"Yes you can Tine my door always open for you.forever" She answered nicely.

Then I took my phone and massaged my Papi.

To Papi:

Papi I sleep at Nanno house okay...

From Papi:

Okay Bunny 👌🏻

To Papi:

Papi, I think I will follow your decision. I want to go to America. There is nothing here anymore.

From Papi:

I like to hear that bunny. When?

To Papi:

Tomorrow? Because I don't want anything that can change my mind suddenly.

From Papi:

Alright then.

"Why you look very serious Tine?" Nanno came to me and brought hot chocolate for me.

"Nothing Nanno" I don't want to tell her about this. I hope she's okay about it.

Next Day

I went home and my parents were shocked why I was bald. I say my scalp is so itchy. I lied. Then they asked where your tuxedo was. I said it was ripped then I gave to the homeless. I lied again. My parents never know that I always get bullied. I don't want them to be worried about me.

Then Papa said "Bunny, do you really want to go to America?"

"Yes Papa, I want to go to America today. All clothes and other things we can buy in America." I said.

"Yes that's good Tine. I like this kind of decision. Now pack your things we go now" Papi said. Papa looked at me with a sad face. Our family always renewed our passports because we always took holidays overseas. Flight tickets we buy on the spot on that day. It's quite expensive than usual flight tickets.

"Today? I'm gonna miss my bunny huhu" Papa cried.

"Papa it's okay everything's gonna be fine. I think this is the right decision for me.And I thought yall want me to be successful right? " I hug my Papa.

I packed all my things. Then I picked Nanno and Sarawat polaroid pictures. Nanno because I will miss her so much, my one and only friend. She's my best friend. My beloved guardian devil. For that jerk Sarawat. I bring his pictures to remember my revenge. Why do I have a crush on that salaleo?

Our family arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport. I took out my phone. I want to massage Nanno for the last time.

To Nanno

Hi Nanno, actually I want you to know yesterday was the last day we met. Today I will go to America and study there. I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier. I don't want you to be sad. I want to start a new life. I don't want to remember the old Tine. Don't worry I will get back here to seek my revenge. Bye Nanno take care.

I throw my phone in the trash can. When I think about it I should just throw the sim card. Nevermind, I will ask my parents for a new phone.

My parents also followed me to America. They want to help me register for my first day. They decided to send me to Princeton University. There's no need for my results or my certificate because when you have money everything will be easy.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is a pre-boarding announcement for flight 69F to Princeton, New Jersey.Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes. Thank you" it's the airline announcement.

"Aaaa faster faster!!!" Papi screamed. What chaos. All eyes on us.

We make it. I sat beside the window. I can see Bangkok up here.

"Bye, Thailand. I think you will miss me, The old Tine. When I come back I want to introduce you to a new Tine, okay? Don't cry, he will come back for his revenge" I mutter.

"What bunny? Want some snacks?" Papa said while giving me Lay Max.

"Papa! I'm trying to plotting something So Pleas- Wuuu Lay Max!!!" I can't get mad because I like the snack so much.

"To the top, to the max, yo everybody clap clap clap" I sang while eating.

Arrived to Princeton, New Jersey. New start, New life, New Tine. We buy anything at the mall. Winter clothes, Food, Personal care products and Food again.

My Parents settle all procedures. It takes quite a long time. Then I go to my room. One room, two people. I can't pick my bed because I'm so late to choose. Class already started 3 months ago. I brought all my things to that room. Papa and Papi stay at a hotel. Then I kissed and hugged my Papi and Papa for the last time. We all cried.

I went back to my room. I opened the door and I saw my roommate come out from the bathroom. He's shirtless and just wears a towel to cover he's lower part. He is so white and handsome. My "member" very hard down there. He is facing me. Suddenly the towel that he was wearing fell on the floor. I can see all things ,including his "member". He just walks toward me like nothing happens.

"Hey you new student right?" He said

"Yeah I am a new student, nice to meet you" I said. I not facing him. Did he don't notice that he was totally naked now?

He was really in front of me. There is no gap between us.

"Why are you not looking at me? It's your first time seeing a handsome guy naked?"He whispered to my ears.

"Ye-yes" I stuttered and blushed.

He takes the towel and wraps it to his waist and covers his gems.

"Hi! My name is Luke. Nice to meet you" He gave his hand to the handshake.

"My name is Tine" I held his hand and did the handshake.

"You are so cute I think we will be best friends" He winked at me.

"Yes I also think so" I gave him a sweet smile.

to be continued