Chapter 16: Wedding day

Wedding day

Today it's the day. The day I have been waiting for my whole life. It's not usually what I do. It is different. If you ask me I will never choose black theme for a wedding. News says that today is going to rain heavily. The place is quite scary. I'm at the graveyard. Alright I will stop messing around.

Today is Nanno's wedding day!!!!!!!

She invited me to the wedding in a weird way.

-Flashback-

I heard the sound of someone knocking on my door. I opened it. Pig's head in front of the door with blood. It still has an apple in its mouth. There's is black card with white pentagram symbol. it says "If you don't come you die. You only allow bring one to accompany"

"Babe! why do you leave me alone?" Sarawat hugged me from behind. Yes We live in the same apartment. We are just boyfriends.

"Shiaaaa what's this?" He shocked

"Nanno wedding invitation card!!!!" I scream happily

"Okay okay baby, let have another round" Sarawat said to me

"We are already using all our protection" It's non-stop.

" We should try raw" This Salaleo.

"Okay fine. What else can we do." I said to him

-End Flashback-

Nanno married to the one only her choice of man. Do you remember Joss the bullies that had a cut mark that was done by Nanno? Yes. Nanno married him. Now Joss is an inspector. Nanno said that he fell in love with this guy when he shot a bad guy until that guy died. Then they make out.

Actually Nanno doesn't want to marry. She doesn't trust her job as a parent. But, she is pregnant. At the wedding she was already 5 month. The wedding is weird. There are a lot of pentagram symbols. All people must wear black. There is no cake. There is raw meat with blood.
Whatever makes them happy.

Seeing Nanno and Joss walking to the aisle makes me cry.

"So when are we gonna get married??" I ask Sarawat.

" What? every night we get married" he answered. Dumbass.

I give him a death stare.

" Okay okay. Wait until my cafe is stable. And also your company is stable. Okay?"

" Okay" Then I hugged him. We kiss. It was so sweet.

I never knew that I would marry someone that I hate the most. I hope our love never ends.

" I love you Sarawat"

" I love you too Tine"

THE END