Chapter 8: What I do?

Sarawat's POV

I hope I help Mr Tine's research. What kind of research is that? What does it have to do with our company? Nevermind it, kinna feels so good.

"Sarawat, I want you don't tell anybody about this research. Okay? And yeah Sarawat, I want you to go home late because you're gonna help me with this research" Mr Tine said.

"Okay Boss. I happy to help you" I said enthusiastically.

The research has been going on for 3 weeks. He does all kinds of things to me. He bite my tits, licks my balls, and kisses me. It must be a serious research.

At work he doesn't want to talk to me at all. He doesn't smile at me. He doesn't even want to make eye contact with me. He is like a stranger. It hurt.

There was one time at the hall. I just said "Hi" to but he just ignored me. I know he heard me. And also at the cafeteria. I saw him eating alone. Then I accompanied him. He whispered at me " I don't want you to talk to me or near when its not the research time. Now go" I thought from the research we can be friends. I guess not. I hope I know what I did wrong.

5:00 pm in office

So now it is 5:00 pm. I already took my pillow ready for sleep. Suddenly, Kao says Mr Tine wants to see me. It's not research time yet.

to be continued