Chapter 2

Chapter 2: This Messy Friend Of Mine

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

∆~∆~∆

Kiyotaka PoV*

Waking up using my internal clock, I started my day by rubbing off my watery eyes.

I stood up from my bed, started to stretch for a bit, then I've done my morning routine of exercising to maintain my fit body.

Sweating as I finished, I wiped myself off with a towel, I rested for a bit then started to shower and changed into my uniform.

I cooked myself some breakfast consisting of miso soup and some fried fish.

"I should cook for Mikadou, who knows, she also might eat chips for breakfast." I muttered.

Seriously, that girl will die young at this rate.

I cooked another portion of breakfast and placed it into a lunch box, full to brim with white sticky rice with plums on top and on top was red plums, on the sides were fried fish and some veggies.

I packed it all up and picked up my bag.

I checked my watch.

"One hour left before classes." I muttered.

I lessened the tightness from my necktie, to make me seem somewhat sloppy and not that prim and proper of a student like Kiriyama.

Exiting my room, it was devoid of people as it was still early.

I entered the elevator and arrived at the girls floor. Some were already up and running so they were giving me some weird looks, seriously, I shouldn't have agreed to pick her up.

Arriving at her door, I knocked on it.

"Mikadou, open the door. It's Ayanokouji." I raised my voice while knocking some more.

Weird, why wasn't she answering? Did she sleep in?

I tried opening the door and it worked with a click.

"Excuse me." I said while entering.

The room was dark, the lights were turned off, and the only light coming from the room was from the television which the sound of it was loud enough for the students who were outside to hear it clearly.

I stepped into the room, as I stepped, I heard some plastic being crushed, I looked at it, and the place was littered with empty chip bags.

"Mikadou." I muttered with a sigh, fed up by the girls behaviour.

I approached the bed space and she was there, wearing a cute cat overalls that covered her whole body except her face.

The place were littered with empty plastic bags and empty bottles of colas.

I shaked her awake as we have classes to attend to.

"Hey wake up." I said, while shaking her body.

She made some cute grunts.

"Just five more minutes, or maybe you can give me a morning kiss." She said, with her eyes closed.

"Should I?" I raised my brows at her.

Her body jerked up from her bed and was now sitting on her bed.

"I was just kidding Ayano-san." She said, while scratching the back of her head while her tongue was sticking out to make herself look comical.