V2C3

As the slow jazz was playing in the background. Kiryūin stared at me.

Of course I pretended that she wasn't there. It might be rude to do as a classmate. But I had zero intentions on getting along with her.

She was too unpredictable. I Can't say the same about Mikadou. But only she I can't control.

And the worst part is. She's the type who doesn't want to be controlled in the first place.

It's either she controls you or she doesn't care about you.

I sipped my coffee quietly trying to ignore the high and dandy Kiryūin.

But of course that wouldn't work. Damn of course my foolproof plan would fail.

It's not like I can turn invisible.

"Fancy meeting you here Ayanokouji." She said as she sat down at the chair that was in front of me. She did so in a graceful manner.

She didn't even intend on waiting for my confirmation. She just sat down like she owned the place.

"Shouldn't you ask me first if I want to sit with you?" I asked.

"I have the feeling that you'll say no. So why bother." She answered.

Touche. You got a point.

She read me correctly.

After making an effort of finding a location where I can be alone. A location where the food is good and the vibe it got going is great.

But of course it would be ruined from now on. Because someone I knew knows it now.

Every bit of my plans just got thrown into the drain.

Now. I can't have my alone time whenever I come here.

Sighing as I looked at my steaming hot coffee. I wanted to just pass away. Of course I actually wasn't gonna do it.

But I remembered that phrase. Don't kill yourself because of your ex. Instead, kill your ex.

I can relate that phrase to this situation but I can't help but be mad right now.

But of course it was just a thought I had and I never had any intention of going through it anyway...

I wanted to get it over with so I started the conversation.

"What do you want?" I said while manipulating my tone of voice to match that of someone who is annoyed to death. Or just someone who wants to die in particular.

She only smiled at me as if amused by me.

Who wouldn't since my voice had this emotional tint to it whilst my face didn't change whatsoever. Darn.

I'll never forgive that man for giving me this face that resembles so much of a robot.

"Does your face even flinch?" She asked.

"It probably would if you strip right in front of me." I said sarcastically.

I shrugged.

Then I looked at her and I saw her reaction.

She just stared at me and smiled.

No way she was gonna do it right?

"You're not actually stripping right?" I asked.

"You're making me consider it though." She said.

"We're at public right now."

"So you want me to do it when it's private?"