V2C1

First school day of the month.

Which means, we all got our monthly allowance of private points, as the responsible adult that I am, I forcibly taken some points from Mikadou since she was already planning to buy it for her guilty pleasures.

A lot changed, seeing as Kiryuuin, Mikadou and I didn't want to lead the class, Kiriyama stepped up and became the class representative you could say.

He was popular with the class, he was helpful, every single classmate likes him, he was helpful really, since at first Mikadou and I was being urged to lead.

I declined saying that it was troublesome and I didn't care that much about the class as long as I can chill.

Meanwhile, Mikadou just shrugged and said that she would rather sleep than lead the class.

As for Kiryuuin, she just vanished right then and there when the topic came out, so they pursued her tomorrow and was declined once again.

Kiriyama's troupe was becoming larger and larger and the three outliers such as Mikadou, Kiryuuin and I, just got much more left out.

But it didn't bother us one bit.

Especially me since I'm neutral to almost everything.

As for the club, we don't really do much other than alternating tutoring Momokura since Mikadou and I didn't really need to study so much since both her and I was much more advanced in a academic knowledge.

Nevertheless, days passed till that certain day came.

"What!? You got into a fight with someone from Class B?"

"You got to believe me Kiriyama-san, I wasn't to blame, all I did was ask why they called for me and punched me, all I did was fight back!"

A classmate shouted, defending himself.

"Don't worry, if you're not at fault then let's just ask sensei on what would happen."

As if on cue, Atsuhara-sensei arrived while somewhat in low spirits, tired and most likely a bit angry.

"There was a problem within the whole school year."

A problem concerning the whole year?

"Well, according to the class representative of Class B, his class was targeted by all of the classes hence the harrassments of his classmates, prior to his statement."

She handed all of us some memo to read.

Summarizing it all up, the class representative of Class B, Nagumo Miyabi, got targeted by all of the classes.

For Class A, only one student was involved, for Class C, 2 were involved and for Class D 3 were involved.

The case was, having fights with the students of Class B, my classmate just like he, might've had just defended himself like the other victims, or in this case the perpetrators.

The victim's common ground seems to be people who are not that talented academically and talented physically.

In this case, I had the hunch that Nagumo probably setted this all up.

Having the gall and audacity to show everyone, the whole school even that even though with all of this being set up and he might looks suspicious, as long as people in the higher ups doesn't have evidence, they can not condemn him of crimes.

Those students from Class D, apparently injured the guy from Class B too hard it ended up being prioritized for now.

Now the common ground that means we as the other class other than Class B got damned to hell was...