Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Swimming Classes

Δ~Δ~Δ

Δ~Δ~Δ

Δ~Δ~Δ

Kiyotaka PoV*

Nothing unordinary happened in my ordinary life, I just hanged out with Mikadou a lot in this week, bantering to no end and making her breakfast.

As today, we have swimming classes a bit later, I was currently sitting in my seat, discussing it with Mikadou.

"Are you gonna be okay for swimming classes later?" I asked Mikadou.

"Kyaa~ are you worried for me Ayano-san?" She replied.

"Ah no, I'm just trying to determine if I should skip it if you're gonna attend." I said.

"Not too honest now are you?" She replied.

"But seriously, will you attend?" I asked.

"I have no mood to swim today so I probably won't." She replied.

"You do you then." I said.

Sensei then appeared, she approached her podium and slapped it to get everybody's attention.

"Swimming classes are starting, gather in the swimming pool." Atsuhara-sensei said.

As if on cue, I stood up, same with all of my classmates, they all followed Atsuhara-sensei, leading us into the pool.

All of the boys changed in the changing room, some of them quietly did so as for the others, they kept comparing their body muscles.

"Hey hey hey! Ishikura-san, you look ripped." Tsunoda said to Ishikura, both are a classmate of mine.

Now that I think about it, Ishikura is pretty fit even if an amateur look at him, they would have an impression that he's pretty athletic.

"Well I've joined the Basketball Club, a body like this is pretty expected for players. I'm kind of hoping to be a starter player see. Also don't compare me to you. You look skinny as hell!" Ishikura replied, laughing at Tsunoda's skinny body.

"You don't need to be too mean man." Tsunoda said. He then looked at Mikitani "How about you Mikitani-san? You look pretty skinny too. Show your body! Show your body!" He chanted.

Reluctantly, Mikitani still showed it because he was planning to change his clothes to swim wear. How I pity him.

They were then silenced, seeing as Mikitani looked skinny with clothes on, but without it, he looked pretty buffed, he has 4 packs abs which was firm if you look at it. For his forearms, he looked to he hitting up the gym.

"Whoah dude! I didn't expect that of you!" Tsunoda shouted.

Mikitani then pushed up his glasses and tied up his long hair into a ponytail as we will go swimming later. "I try to make myself healthy."

"You're not just healthy bro, you look pretty buff. Ever considered to join the basketball club?" Tsunoda asked.

"Not really. I'm busy as it is in studying." Mikitani replied.

I then focused on my tasks of changing my clothes, I removed my blazer, removed my shirt with a swift motion, folded it all and placed it into my locker. I then proceeded to remove my lower clothes and grabbed my swimming trousers.

Finishing up my changing, I noticed that the place was silent, I then glanced at my surroundings and saw almost everyone looking at me.

"Ayanokouji-san you look ripped!!" Tsunoda shouted.