Chapter 9

Chapter Title: Salvation

∆~∆~∆

As the midterms were finished, today was the day the results would be announced, I wasn't actually worried about the class as a whole because almost all of us studied hard excluding me because I learned this curriculum years ago.

I wasn't actually worried about Mikadou academically as she already proved herself in the subject while her common sense was kind of wacky.

Nonetheless, the results were announced, everyone passed, I aced the tests once again, Kiryuuin and Mikadou followed while Kiriyama was a bit behind.

Now, the only person I'm worried about not passing was Momokura, she did have the drive to study, but I think that wasn't enough, although I did mentor her a lot, so it would be such a shame if she just got expelled for nothing.

|Text Message|

Ayanokouji: did you pass Momokura?

Momokura: Yes, although it was a bit close as I almost failed at Math with only one score away.

It was kind of a relief to see that she wasn't gonna get expelled, I became fond of her to be honest, she was like a pet you kept as a kid and it grown on you, just like that. Although I hadn't had a pet before so I don't really know if I'm right, but I think that I'm on the right track.

But still, passing only by one score was a point that needed to be passed, but we can fix that with time as I can see that Momokura was the type to use brute force or more importantly, hard work in everything. So she can improve, although it would take time.

"What would you like as a lunch Ayano-san?" Mikadou asked as we left the classroom.

"Hmmm... How about..." I answered thinking about it until she cut me off.

"How about chips?" She said.

"How about salad?" I said, completely ignoring her stupid ideas for lunch.

"Bweh~, salad tastes like sad, I don't want to~." She complained.

"Then I'll have to force feed you salad then." I replied.

"Mouth to mouth!?" She exlaimed.

What the hell is going in her mind? Did she just call me a pervert?

"That wasn't my intentions at all." I answered as I rubbed my temples as I imagine they might be hurting.

"Kyahaha~ Ayano-san sure is funny huh?" Mikadou said as she strutted forward as we head off towards the cafeteria.

...

As the classes finished for the day, we head off towards the Study Club room, Mikadou insisted we have a party as a celebration for Momokura's passing the exams.