Chapter 8

Sleepyheads

3rd pov
Not too soon after killing Tamayo and her demon, Tanjiro spoke to the temari girl and eyeballs to report to his father about how she broke the curse and created a demon without his father's blood. The demons bowed in respect to their young master and disappeared to the infinity fortress. As soon as Muzan heard about Tamayo he was very proud of his son and was furious that Tamayo was able to create a demon.

Tanjiro left the door place that was under Yuushiro's blood demon art while it was disintegrating, he knew that his crow was coming for him soon. He went to the city to buy a fan for Douma, he found one with many colourful flowers, bought it and put it next to Nezuko inside her little box. It's nice that she can change her size to fit in pretty much anything. He went to a bench to wait for his crow to come out.

"Caw! Caw!" Tanjiro heard his crow, and soon after the crow went on his shoulder "GO TO THE WISTERIA HOUSE! AT SOUTH! AT SOUTH! NOW! HURRY!" screamed the crow into Tanjiro's ear. He then proceeded to follow his crow to a wisteria house. Wisteria houses are the houses of families that were saved by the demon slayers and now devote their house and time to helping those who are injured and/or need to rest. An old woman opened the door and guided him to the guest bedroom, she gave him food, and a fūton, and took his clothes to wash them while he was wearing a simple kimono to sleep (dunno what it's called). After doing his things he went to sleep next to Nezuko.

He woke up feeling much better, ate breakfast and put on his uniform and haori. He was going to wait a few hours till morning not to look too suspicious to the old lady but was surprised with her already knowing he was awake and ready to go. Just before leaving the house, the lady gave a few wisteria flowers and blessings for his trip. He then left for the forest and just smelled the good odour of the forest and wet wood when the crow came back for a mission. "SOUTHEAST! SOUTHEAST! YOU NEED TO GO TO THE SOUTHEAST!"

"Alright, alright. I will go, don't worry about that." Said Tanjiro in a sweet but dominant voice. That shut up the loud crow immediately, he only flew towards the direction that was needed to follow. Tanjiro walked down a pathway toward his new mission. While walking in a sunny clearing, he heard a boy scream over a lady, that discussed him, humans are shameless. Harassing someone, on those thoughts, he pushed the boy away from her and told him to stop and that it's not how to get a girl to like you. He started to cry, weakling, during the tantrum of scaredy-cat Tanjiro told the lady to go back to her occupations. When she was gone, he scolded him even harder while he was crying, when he was done he simply went back to his mission leaving the dude alone.

He soon arrived at a house with the smell of a demon, not many demons and blood. He was about to enter when he saw two kids crying on the ground, he didn't want to go see them but he could get information from them so he went to talk to them. They seemed to calm down and started talking about their brother that has been kidnapped by a demon, they followed him to know where he is for then ask for help. That made Tanjiro mad, how could a demon let children be able to follow him!?! For the kids, it seemed as if he was angry because a demon kidnapped their brother, but they couldn't be more wrong. With that A body was just thrown out the window and was squashed on the ground instant death, the kids were even more scared, Tanjiro asked if he was their brother but they responded with a no. He told the kids to go a bit further to the house and he went inside to punish a useless demon.

While searching for the master of the house, he met a few minor demons that Nezuko took care of to practice her blood demon art. He soon found the older brother of the kids and he could see that his arm was infected, so he walked up to him and told him about his condition and suggested that his arm be cut off. Tanjiro was exaggerating, only his hand was infected but since his blood is special, he is a 'marechi' someone with blood that every demon dreams to have, so Tanjiro thought he could give a bit to Nezuko.

He cut off his arm and gave him a little bit of healing cream, while he was unconscious he gave his arm to Nezuko for her to eat it, and then went to kill the demon. He didn't search for long because he came up to him all by himself. The demon bowed to Tanjiro because he had recognized him, he was an ex-lower moon, lower five to be exact. But Tanjiro still had to kill him, surprisingly, the demon didn't fight back, he was... kind of happy. Doesn't change a thing to him, it was even better. Tanjiro came back to the older brother and Nezuko and he showed a paper to Nezuko, a report to his father, she read it and nodded telling him his father saw it.

The duo and big brother soon exited the house to the smaller frightened children, he gave the brother, they thanked him, and then went on their separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey! Thank you all for the votes and comments! Now at 2k views!! OMG!!! Please correct my mistakes, bla bla bla. See yall soon!

Miss 25th night
967 words!