chapter twenty-five

IM SUPPOSED TO SAY IT BACK?

"and don't you look cute as fuck today." mike gives el a quick kiss before he leans against the lockers, "i love the skirt."

"thanks." she smiles, "but do you like my cute little headband?" she gives him a small pout as he chuckles, "of course." he moves to hug her from behind.

"good because it is cute." she sticks her tongue out cutely as he laughs, "mhm. you should wear this outfit more often, i like it."

//

[ el's outfit ]

[ el's outfit ]

//

"maybe... i gotta head to art early so i can get the pretty brushes. i'll see you in english." she pecks the corner of his lips as he nods, "see you, sweetheart."

"see you, asshole." she waves as she skips off to the art room.

he laughs at her disappearing presence and then began to walk to his own class.

"max!" el runs over to her and sits down at the free chair.

"oh my god, el. those fucking bitches were obsessing over stupid paintbrushes and they still couldn't get the good ones." max laughs loudly and bangs her fist on the table.

"did we?" el asks as max nods, showing her the brushes with a grin.

"oh yes! you got the good sizes! good job, max." el gives her a wide smile.

"you're acting as if i'm a baby." max scoffs playfully as el laughs with a nod.

"so how's you and pretty boy?" max asks.

"you mean mike?"

"yes of course, who else. i know you wouldn't appreciate it if i called him a fucking dickwipe." max says.

el nods, "yeah, i wouldn't and we're fine, why?"

"just seeing how he likes the dating life and how you feel dating the school fuckboy." max shrugs softly.

"clearly he likes the part where he displays us in public which i do not like."

"hmm, and i wonder why. i love it when lucas does it. especially when a bitch from a restaurant stares at him like a damn snack." max grumbles the last sentence.