Coming Soon

Hello my lovelies.

Are you excited for my newest story, i certainly am! This story idea has been on my mind for a while now and with a couple of you  being so positive to me suggesting I do this I thought well what are you waiting for! I know it's not very original and there are hundred of Famous actor/ non Famous person stories out there. I do hope you will give this a try and be honest on what you think.

I can promise there will be a few surprises along the way . Yes like all my story there will be an age gap (it's a trademark I can't help it) there will be some very sensual smexy moments, a fair bit of drama and a lot of chanbeak love.

I don't want to give to much away, other then it being a good old fashioned love story.

So here is a little peak at some of the characters I have,

Park Chanyeol
36 years old.
Hit the big time as international movie star, has been acting mainstream since he was 21 years old.
His agency is one of the biggest companies in entertainment they care more about earnings and rankings then many of their stars well-being.
Chanyeol does have a wealthy family background
Is trying secretly to end his contract with his agency, wants to join a smaller company and slow down his workload.
Has tattoos
Can also play the guitar and piano
Passionate and athletic

Byun Baekhyun 24 years oldWorks at the towns only library during the day, every two weeks he sings jazz, r and b and soft rock to an always packed bar/clubhouseMade it to final auditions for a music company before he got seriously ill with his hyp...

Byun Baekhyun
24 years old
Works at the towns only library during the day, every two weeks he sings jazz, r and b and soft rock to an always packed bar/clubhouse
Made it to final auditions for a music company before he got seriously ill with his hyperthyroidism
Tried a second time but couldn't afford college and trainee fees so had to decline his dream.
Was bullied at school
Soft spoken and intelligent
Lives with his grandmother
Plays the piano

Kim Jongdae 36 years old Chanyeol's long suffering manager Works for Chanyeol and not the agency

Kim Jongdae
36 years old
Chanyeol's long suffering manager
Works for Chanyeol and not the agency.
Makes sure the agency know their treatment of their stars is borderline toxic
He is the one to drag Chanyeol to the the club when he hears about it whilst running errands for Chanyeol.
Is the person that introduces Chanyeol to Baekhyun
Loud and abrasive
Has no shame

Oh Sehun32 years oldChanyeol's Personal stylist, hair and make up artist, personal trainer and best friend

Oh Sehun
32 years old
Chanyeol's Personal stylist, hair and make up artist, personal trainer and best friend.
Isn't thrilled at spending 4 months outside Seoul
Loves a good drink
Is often the devil on Chanyeol's shoulder when it comes to disobeying the agency
As the youngest he is often babied
Never pays for anything if he off the clock
Very protective of Chanyeol
Loyal and intimidating
Scares Baekhyun when they first meet
Developer a crush on Baekhyun's boss

Suho 36 years oldRuns the library in town His parents are the wealthiest in the areaLoves to readDotes on Baekhyun like a mother henUnlike Baekhyun he is thrilled to learn of the movie being filmed on the outskirts of townHe is the first person th...

Suho
36 years old
Runs the library in town
His parents are the wealthiest in the area
Loves to read
Dotes on Baekhyun like a mother hen
Unlike Baekhyun he is thrilled to learn of the movie being filmed on the outskirts of town
He is the first person that notices the crazy fans arrival
Often called Suho mama by the younger school kids
Baekhyun's see him as a brother figure
Loving and kind

Being South Korea's Hottest Actor and Golden Child certainly has it perks to Park Chanyeol. He has Fame & Fortune, and an impressive array of awards to show for his 15 year career in the spot light.

The Draw back to all his fame, is never getting a moments peace from crazy fans, or the demands of his agency.

Yet all of that changes when he meets a small town boy with the voice of an Angel at his latest  on location movie set.

A love that is threatened when sasaeng fans take their obsessions too far.

Byun Baekhyun sometimes likes to pretend the dingy stage at the only bar in his town, is the KSPO Dome in Seoul. That the always popular club he sings at twice a month is actually 30,000 people screaming his name.

Sadly his hypothyroidism and inability to pay for those extortionate trainee fees, put an end to his Idol dreams.

No one is more surprised than he is when the Golden boy of Korea arrives to shoot a new movie, where he falls head over heals for the man beneath the movie star facade.

Baekhyun knows his love is Chanyeol's salvation, but will they succumb to the pressure of his agency and the crazy fans that would do anything to be in his place

Please stay tuned for the first official update let me know what you think.

❤️❤️❤️❤️