A Sneak Peak

Hello my lovelies,

I really don't know where to start, I know so many of you are waiting for me to update and I am working g on one.

I'm Just really struggling to get into the mind set with everything that has happened in the last few months.

I promise I'm not giving up, and Im ever so grateful for all the continued support I have been given. It truly means so much.

Just a little snippet of what's coming.

"God I love it when you say my name like that songbird, it makes me want to do very naughty things."

"Please do them, I want it!"

"Are you ready to soar high songbird?"

"Can't you do something to stop this!"

"Im a guest of  Park Chanyeol."

"You will obey my commands, or that pretty little songbird as you so eloquently call him, is going to painted as the reason for your retirement from the industry!"

"Lock the doors, don't answer the phone and stay away from the windows!"

"First those gifts, now this in a minute my darling songbird is going to realise I'm not worth the fight."

"What's so pretty about you? What makes you so special!"

"They've found him."

"This is so beautiful, thank you for bringing me here."

"Tonight my songs are dedicated to someone who means so much to me."

"This better be worth it!"

"Why in gods name are we awake at this hour!"

"This is Dior!"

"Meeting you changed my life!"

"Songbird please give me a sign!"

"His medication, with out it he could get very sick very quickly."

"I'm so sorry Chanyeol."

"Jongdae where is he, please."

I hope you're excited, please stay tuned.

❤️❤️❤️