CHAPTER 1: NO CARE

Narrator's P.O.V.: -

Rakshit went to Nathan's college and asked him to get in the car. Nathan agreed and get into the car, but he was afraid about what Rakshit is going to do because his face was looking so angry. Rakshit took Nathan to his house. They got out of the car and Rakshit grabbed Nathan's hand and dragged him into the house. There Nathan saw that all of his friends are already there. Rakshit dragged him to the hall and made him sit on the big white colour sofa.

Rakshit shouted "I won't let you go even if you want me to."

Nathan said "You... There is nothing to discuss anything."

Rakshit said "That's what I am saying, there is nothing to discuss. Why do you care so much about what people will think?"

Nathan said "We live in a society Rakshit. And society will make fun of you and your family. I don't have any family. I mean I do have some relatives, but I don't make contact with them. But you have a family to care about. And I am a guy, not a girl. Think about it."

Rakshit said "People will make fun of everything they see. It's nothing new. And I don't even care about them."

Nathan said "I had already told you that you got a big reputation Rakshit. I can't match to your reputation. And if I get involve with you your reputation will get break in a second. Have you thought about that?"

Rakshit said "I still don't care." (Nathan puts his hands on his head and shook his head)

Nathan said "Okay, fine, you don't care about you and you don't care about what people say to you. What about your parents? What will they do when they find out that you are dating a guy?"

Rakshit said "They know about it." "What?" Nathan shocked.

Rakshit continued "Yeah, they know about it. I told them about you."

Nathan asked "Whe... When did you tell them about it?"

Rakshit said "The day when we come to your hotel to eat food." Nathan raised his eyes and started laughing and said "That's why, that's why they were looking at me so thoroughly."

Rakshit said "The only people I care about is my family. And they are okay with it." Nathan looked at Vinita and she nodded. Nathan sits on a serious position now. He was completely blank what to say. Rakshit asked "Are you okay?" Nathan took a deep breath and said "I... I don't know what to say. I.. You are a nice guy, no doubt. But, I...I am not ready yet. I have seen so many relationships. Three are standing with us. I have seen that there is love, passion, beauty but there is pain, hurt. I don't want to get hurt, I don't want to get pain. I have had enough."

Everyone was standing behind the sofa and one by one they were coming forward and convincing Nathan.

Kuldeep said "We all know that you are so strong. And you can so many things. Let the people comment or talk behind your back. Just stay strong."

Gautami said "And don't think that a guy loving a guy is not normal. You are normal. It's your own choice to love anyone you want."

Shaurya said "Yeah, there are no rules for liking someone of loving someone. Love is free."

Mitali said "Yeah, you have to be patience. Be patience to love someone, because patience the main thing which is required to get true love."

Sneha said "And don't think that what you are doing is not right. Or it is illegal or something else. You are doing what is right for you. You are not in this world to please someone."

Arjun said "And we all are with you whatever your decision is."

Nathan was completely shocked what they were talking about. So he asked "Where did you all get that from?" And everyone pointed to him. "What?" Nathan was confused so they responded "You taught me to be strong." Kuldeep said.