CHAPTER 4: SISTER'S MARRIAGE

A month was passed with a blink. Well, it was not easy for Shaurya and Kuldeep, but it was so fast for others. As Shaurya was not here so Sneha and Gautami started living with Nathan. And for these days, Rakshit always pick Nathan from home and drop him to his office and then pick him from office and drop him back to the home and goes back after eating dinner. But, one day he couldn't make to pick Nathan from his office because of an urgent meeting. Rakshit apologized to Nathan about it. Then Nathan said "Why are you apologizing about it? It's okay. You have work too. I understand." He was telling this to Rakshit in a way like he is his boyfriend.

When Nathan got home, he saw that his sister Marry was sitting on sofa with a guy and Sneha and Gautami were sitting opposite to them smiling. Nathan was surprised because Marry haven't showed up since the funeral and she suddenly came home with a guy. Marry was so happy seeing Nathan in formals. She gets up from her place and hugged Nathan and he hugged her back. Marry asked "How have you been?"

Nathan replied "I am good. I am doing fine."

Marry said "Good. Come sit. I want to talk to you." They both sits on sofa and Marry showed him a greeting.

Nathan asked "What is it?" "Open it." Marry replied. When Nathan opened that greeting, it was written in big words 'Marry weds Yogesh'. Nathan said surprisingly "You are getting married?"

Marry said "Yes. (Looks at Yogesh) Well, I am Christian and he is Hindu. Just like uncle and aunty. We fell in love working together and now we are getting married with Hindu tradition."

Nathan said Wow! Congratulations!!!"

Marry said "You have to come at my marriage."

Nathan said "Me? Do you think that others will be happy to see me there by what happened at the day of funeral?"

Marry said "They will not say anything. It's my marriage. I can invite anyone I want." She looked at Sneha and Gautami and said "You both have to come with him too. And where is the third one?"

Gautami said "He is out of city for training."

Marry said "Oh! Okay." She looked to Nathan and he seems a bit upset. She asked "What happen?"

Nathan asked "Do you think it is a good idea?"

Marry said "I told you don't worry about them. I will handle them."

Nathan said "It's not about that." "Then, what is it?" Marry asked.

Nathan said "Well, umm... (He looked at Gautami and Sneha. They were giving him a look that not to tell her anything) I am... well, I...I am dating a guy. (Gautami and Sneha slammed their hands on their heads)

Marry and Yogesh looked at each other. Yogesh looked at scared face of Nathan and said "Bring him too."

Marry smiled and looked at Nathan and said "Yeah, bring him too." Nathan was so happy about it. He jumped off the joy and said "Yeah, I will bring him. And I will introduce him to you. (He looked at Yogesh) He is Hindu too. He is really good. He really cares about me. And..." Marry interfered "Wait, wait, wait. Don't anything about him yet. Bring him there and then tell us about him, okay?"

Nathan said "Why don't you stay for dinner? He will come here for dinner. You can meet him today."

Marry said "We have to go and distribute other cards too. We will meet him there."

Nathan said "Okay. As you say." And both of them went out. Nathan took a breath of relief. He told his sister about it and it felt really light to him.

After two days, on Sunday, Nathan went out with Rakshit. They both were sitting in Rakshit's car and were going to some shop. Nathan said "Why are you so scared?"