CHAPTER 3: LEAVING BEHIND

When Rakshit came out of the club, he saw Nathan was moving towards the sea. He called him from behind "Nathan!... Nathan!" But Nathan was ignoring him. Rakshit was continuously calling him and finally Nathan turned back and shouted "Don't move! (Rakshit stopped there at the position) Don't you come near to me." His eyes were wet but not a single drop coming out of his eyes.

Rakshit said "Nathan, I don't know what happened there and I don't know what happened with you. But, I know that something has happened. Tell me, maybe I can solve your problem."

Nathan said "There is no one who can solve my problem. Understand?"

Rakshit said "Okay. I can't solve it. But, you are suffering from something and I can't see you like this. If you are suffering, then let me endure it with you."

Nathan said "Why?... Why do you love me? I am... I am not the one you are looking for."

Rakshit takes small steps towards Nathan and said "Who said that you are not the one? You are smart, talented, cute, handsome and many more. You are a bunch of perfections. Yeah, you have some flaw too. Everyone does, but your flaws are beautiful."

Nathan said "Please, you are getting my point. You will get hurt if you love me. Don't love me, please. You deserve much better person than. Who... who can give you the thing that you want. I can't give you anything. I don't have anything to give to you. Please!"

Rakshit was still taking small steps and said "I am already hurt, but you are my healer. You know that I got famous is just because of you. When I lost my friend, I was so miserably sad and I couldn't focus on my work. But, when I see your smile, I forget about every pain in my live and try to do everything I can. And now it's too late to stop loving you. You are perfect for me. And I don't love you as you look. I love you because of your soul, your pure soul. And I am not expecting anything from you except one. I want your heart. I want your love. And I told you that I will wait. I can repeat it everytime you want that I will wait. Even if we became old enough to love each other, or till my last breath, I will wait."

Rakshit went near to Nathan and tried to put his hand on Nathan's shoulder but Nathan shifted a bit to side. He doesn't want anyone to touch him right now. So Rakshit pulled his hand back and said "Let's go to the room and take a rest first." Nathan started moving and they went to the hotel. Others were waiting for them near to the reception. When they saw Nathan they quickly ran to him, but Rakshit stopped them by giving them sign with hand and shook his head. He wanted to say that it's not the right time to speak to him. And everyone understood. Rakshit took Nathan to the room and asked him to take and shower and rest and so he did. After that they haven't talked about it. The whole night was so long for both of them. No one in the room can sleep. Nathan can't sleep because he was remembering his worst childhood memories which he don't want to remember and Rakshit can't sleep because he was worried about Nathan.

Nathan got asleep late at 4. Rakshit took a breath of relief and he slept too. In the morning Rakshit went out of the room early. When Nathan got up from sleep, he saw Sneha, Gautami and Shaurya in front of him. Nathan asked "Where is Rakshit? Why are you all here?"

Shaurya asked "What are you hiding from us?"

Nathan said "What?" He pretended that he doesn't know what he was trying to say.

Gautami said "Don't pretend that you don't know. You have helped us in many ways. It's our turn to help you."

Sneha said "But if you are not going to tell what is wrong, then how could we solve the problem." (Rakshit enters the room.) Rakshit saw them talking in a serious way so he said "Oh! Sorry. I think I should come a little later."