CHAPTER 9: LOVE BEING LOVED BY YOU

Nathan's P.O.V.: -

The party was over and Rakshit was taking me home. There was an awkward silence in the car between us during the path. And finally, I shouted "You told your parents?"

Rakshit replied "Yeah! I did."

I said "Then why didn't you tell me about this?"

Rakshit said "I was about to but..."

I interfered and said "But what? I mean I was there and I don't know that they know. They know about us and I don't know how to react. I was terrified about it that what will happen if they know about it and you already told them and I was like a mad person who don't know about anything. (Rakshit stopped the car at the side of the road) And now you stopped the car and I don't know why..." Rakshit pulled me towards him and kissed me.

His lips were not too soft but a bit rough. And I can still taste the ice cream which he had at dinner and maybe he was tasting mine. His tongue sneaked inside my mouth and played with my tongue. It rolled upside down in the whole area. It was like it was giving a massage. I was motionless with this action. I was going with the flow.

He took off his tongue and asked "Are you good now?"

I was still motionless. I don't know what to say, but there was a question in my mind and I asked him "You kissed me to stop me?"

He replied "No, I kissed you because I wanted to."

Those words went directly to my heart. I was so happy that time that I wanted to kiss him again and I did. I grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me and I did it just the way he did it. Then I said "Let's go home now." He nodded. He settled to his seat again. I looked at him and he was just smiling all the way to the home. He was so happy.

Soon my home arrived and I moved out of the car and he called me from back. He came out of the car and asked "Did you enjoy today?" "Yes." I replied.

He came near to me and asked "Are you mad at me?" "About what?" I asked.

He rubbed his head in an awkward sense and asked "Well, I kissed you suddenly without any notice. So I thought that you would be mad at me."

I said "Well, no, I am not mad at you." Rakshit smiled. I continued "Now, Can I go inside?"

Rakshit said "Yeah, please." I was walking towards the door and was smiling like a mad person. I couldn't stop smiling and then I thought of something. I turned around looked at Rakshit and walk towards him again and gave him a kiss on his cheeks and run towards the door again. Rakshit was standing still. His expression was like he wasn't expecting this. I reached to the door and turned around and said to him "Take care while going home." His expressions were still shocking and he still nodded, sit back to the car and went away. I opened the door and saw Sneha and Gautami standing front of me. They were looking at me shockingly too. I was surprised by seeing them like that so I asked "What happened? Why are you looking at me like this?"

Sneha asked "Did you just kissed him?" I blushed and haven't said anything.

Gautami said "That means you really kissed him." I haven't said anything this time too and went to my room.

I heard they said to each other that "OMG! He is in love...."

I can't stop laughing now. I changed my clothes and set on my bed thinking about him again. I was remembering his face when he shouted on Vinita that it was a surprise for me. I was remembering his face when he was shocked when I kissed him on his cheeks. I was smiling and couldn't stop that.

Narrator's P.O.V.: -

Time passed so fast and it was Christmas again. Nathan celebrated Diwali with Rakshit's family. This time Nathan was blushing so much while he was with them. Rakshit's mother was treating him like her own son, no, more than her son. Rakshit was totally jealous by seeing this, but Vinita was not, because Nathan was treating her better than Rakshit. Well, they become best friends and you know, Vinita already thought Nathan as her Sister-In-Law.