CHAPTER 6: SURPRISE!

Bobby was sitting beside Nathan and everyone else were sitting with them. Bobby was telling Nathan about Rakshit's girlfriend. She said "He was wrong about her."

Nathan asked "What do you mean?"

Bobby replied "He always thought that she is nice, obedient to her family, polite girl and she was having so many good qualities, but the truth was totally opposite of it."

Nathan and all confused about what she was saying. She continued "In Rakshit's view, she never drinks alcohol. But one day, Harshit saw her with her friends drinking alcohol. He didn't take any pic of her. That was the mistake he did. He told Rakshit about it. Rakshit asked this to Mahi. But, she declined it saying that 'it was green tea. It was strong that the colour turned like that.' And Rakshit never listens to us. She told that it was green tea, then it was green tea. He trusted her blindly. After that she warned everyone of us not to tell Rakshit about her. (She smiled and said) We were middle class people and she was a big business man's daughter. We can't do anything. She randomly goes to clubs and she never respects her parents or any elders. She was just like a witch. But fortunately, one day Rakshit and Mahi had a fight and that fight was so big that they finally broke up. But the bad thing was that she died just after two days."

Nathan asked "Then you tried to tell him the truth about her?"

Bobby said "There was nothing to try. You haven't looked at him that time. He was just like a stone after that. He lost his feelings. We tried so hard to made him feel good but he blamed himself for her death."

Nathan said "Yeah, I know it is hard to live with a guilt."

Bobby smiled and said "But now, he is totally fine. Not just fine, he is smiling more often now. And it's all because of you. You are his sunshine. I don't know what you feel about him, but you are so precious for him. And he can anything just to make you happy and to stay with you."

(Nathan blushed) Sneha said "Who is blushing huh? Who said that I will never fall in love?" She never leave the moment to tease him. Nathan said "Shut up!"

Gautami said to Bobby "Yeah, you know, when we were sitting together with our couples, he always say that why we are so cuddling like that and this. Today, see how he is blushing."

They all were talking and laughing and suddenly Bobby got a message. She smiled and said "Let's go!"

Nathan asked "Go where?"

Bobby said "Rakshit has planned a surprised for you so we have to go to back garden. But first, you have to put this on." Bobby took out a cloth. Nathan asked "Put this where?"

Bobby sighs and said "On your eyes!"

Nathan said "But why?" "Then how could that be a surprise. Stop asking questions and just put it on."

Finally, Sneha tied that cloth on Nathan's eyes and let him hold her hand and walk to the back garden door. When they finally reached there, Sneha let go of Nathan's hand. Nathan heard that they all were walking away from him. He asked "Hey! Where everybody is going?" And suddenly he heard the voice of Rakshit "You can take it out now."

Nathan took that cloth away and saw that it was already night and it was dark outside. He can't see anything. He asked "Why is it so dark?"

Rakshit said "Come forward."

Nathan said "How could I? I can't see anything here."

Rakshit said "You trust me, right?" Nathan didn't reply. Rakshit continued "If you trust me, then take step forward."

Nathan didn't reply that time but he really trusts Rakshit. Now he trust him more than anything. So he took a step forward. When he put his foot on the ground the light which was besides the path lit up. It was a dim white light. Rakshit said "Move forward. These lights will lead your way."