CHAPTER 2: THE BEACH PARTY

When the function was over they all moved out of the college and on the way out from the stadium to the main gate, Nathan collided with Rishi. He was moving out in a hurry. Nathan said "Whoa! Easy."

Rishi looked at him and said "Oh! Nathan, (He looked to others) can we talk for a bit." Nathan understood that he wants to talk alone so he turns back and said to Rakshit "Wait for me in the car, I will be there in a minute." and Rakshit nodded and they all went to their car. They all got settled in Rakshit's, Sneha's and Vinita's car. They waited for 16 minutes but Nathan was not coming back. After 27 minutes Nathan came back and saw that there was a seat beside Rakshit only because every other seat was full.

He sat on the seat near to the driving seat (Rakshit was driving). Shaurya was also sitting in that car so he asked "What happened? Why did you take this long?" Sneha and Gautami were on the call as they were sitting in different car.

Nathan said "He is scared."

Sneha asked "Scared of what?"

Nathan said "He is scared of falling in love."

Gautami exclaimed with surprise "What? Scared to fall in love? That's so insane."

Nathan said "Gautami, there are some things in this world which we do not understand why it happens, but it happens and we have to deal with this. And he is dealing with this. He is saying that he is confirmed that the person he loves is totally fine and good and that person will understand his problem too, but still he is scared and he can't help it."

Arjun asked "Then, what did you do?"

Nathan said "What can I do? The only person who could do anything is the person who loves him, not me or anyone else."

Mitali said "Poor him. We can't help him."

Nathan said "We can't do anything. Let's just go home." Everyone hangs up and started their vehicles engine, but Rakshit didn't. He was staring at Nathan. Nathan asked "What? Why are you not starting the engine?"

Rakshit replied "You are really a philosopher."

Nathan got irritated and said "Oh God! You too."

Rakshit said "No, it's not a bad thing. It's good that you are, that you can understand others feelings, that you can take care of others feeling. Not everyone can do it, but you can. And I really like that about you."

Nathan got blushed and his face turned red again then he said "Just shut up and start the engine."

After dropping others home, the last stop was Nathan's house. Rakshit stopped the car and let Shaurya out of the car. Nathan was moving out too, but Rakshit hold his hand and said "Can we go and eat the ice-cream?"

Nathan said "What? At this hour? I am tired Rakshit." "Please..." Rakshit requested.

Nathan can't deny Rakshit's baby face so he told Shaurya "I would come back after half an hour."

Shaurya said "Yeah sure, you can go and enjoy your lovy-dovy moments."

Nathan said "Just shut up." then he turned to Rakshit and said "Let's go."

They both went to a place where there was an ice-cream van and there were a few people standing there and enjoying their ice-cream. Some people were holding big cups, some were with small cups. Rakshit asked Nathan "Do you want to move out and eat or inside in here?"

Nathan looked around and said "Well, there is a place to sit near to the tree. Let's move and sit there." "Okay" Rakshit responded.

They went to the van and there Rakshit just order "One medium size chocolate and one butterscotch."