CHAPTER 5: MEETING WITH FAMILY

After a few weeks, Rakshit was taking Nathan to his home after work and there, Rakshit asked Nathan to meet his friends. Nathan said "What? But Why?"

Rakshit said "What why? I met your friends and my friends are my second family. And I want you to meet them. And I want to introduce you to them as my... lover."

Nathan asked "Do they know about you?"

Rakshit asked "Know what?"

Nathan said "That the person you are dating is a guy?"

Rakshit said "Well, one of them knows, (Nathan exclaimed "What? Only one?") but they are all open-minded person. They will all be okay with it. Don't worry."

{When Rakshit told his one friend: -

Rakshit and his friend Bobby (He is Trans) were sitting in a cafe and were talking about each other. Bobby asked Rakshit "Now tell me, why did you call me here?"

Rakshit said "What? It was a long time that we have met, that's why."

Bobby keep staring at Rakshit in a suspicious way and Rakshit was started panicking. And finally Rakshit said "OH! I really can't hide anything from you. (Bobby smiled in an evil way) I got someone."

Bobby asked "What?"

Rakshit said "I got someone." Bobby was still confused but then he understood what Rakshit was saying.

Bobby said "Oh My God! Really? Thank God! (Rakshit smiling) You were really depressed after the accident of that witch. Finally you got someone who can make you smile like this. Show me who she is and how pretty she is."

Rakshit rubbed his head and was panicking again. He was afraid what she will think about it. Bobby noticed his reaction and asked "What? Don't tell me that you don't have her pictures."

Rakshit said "No, I do have pictures, but.... it's not her." "What?" Bobby was still confused about what Rakshit was talking.

Rakshit then finally opened his mobile and then open the gallery and showed Nathan's photo. Bobby was totally shocked after seeing the picture. And she looked at Rakshit. Rakshit was biting his own lips and worried about what she will say. She looked at the photo again and said "He is cute." "What?" Rakshit asked. He thought that he misheard her.

She said "So he is the one who can make you this happy huh? He is cute, and beautiful. I think he is a match for you."

Rakshit jumped off the chair with happiness. He shifted his chair towards Bobby and then showed other pictures of Nathan and he was talking all about him. About the way he calls him nonsense, about how he managed everything by his own, about how good he is in his studies, about how he feels when he is with him, everything. And Bobby was just hear out him and looking that Rakshit is really happy.

Bobby asked "So when am I going to meet him?"

Rakshit said "I have to ask him first."

Bobby said "Okay, but I want to meet him soon. I am so excited to meet the person that can do the task in which we all were failed."

Rakshit asked "What task?"

Bobby pointed on his face and said "This. This smile on your face. We all friends were so worried about you know. Your parents were looking to us to make you back to normal but we all failed. And this kid did that. So I am really excited to meet him and everyone else would also be."

Rakshit said "Don't tell anyone yet. Please."

Bobby said "I understand. But, you have to tell them one day."