Chapter 13

"Nagisa, I'm home- Jesus Christ!" A light flickered on. "What are you doing?! You look freaky sitting in the dark like that."

Nagisa's head rested on his crossed arms, his back aching from sitting backwards on the chair. To his older brother, it creeped him out how he was sitting in the centre of the kitchen on a single chair. "Everything okay?"

A groan escaped the awakened male. "You're home early."

"It's one in the morning."

"Oh..." Pops and crackles sounded when he twisted around, easing himself out of the stiff position with a satisfied sigh.

The older brother opened the fridge, taking out a bottle of water. "You had another therapy session today, right? How did that go?"

Now he was cross-legged on the chair, pulling his hood over his blue hair. "Fine. It was fine."

After a gulp of water, he tilted his head. "What's that in your hand?"

Nagisa leaned forward, trying to escape the prying eyes of his brother. The water bottle struck his head, loosening his grip on the paper. "Oh? What's this? Hmm?" His brother teased, holding the paper above his head as Nagisa jumped and clawed at the air, desperately trying to take the slip of paper back.

"Who's number is this?" He wondered, ignoring the pleas from a desperate Nagisa. He was always at work, but even he knew that Nagisa hated going outside when it wasn't necessary so there wasn't any possibility of him meeting anyone. Except for the therapist.

The younger one finally stood on the chair and jumped high enough to snatch the paper from his grasp. "Don't do this to me right now, I'm tired!" He whined and shoved the paper in his hoodie pocket and began walking out the kitchen.

"Not so fast kiddo," he pulled the hoodie down from his head and slung an arm around his brother's shoulders. "Ya got something to tell me?"

There was a pitiful attempt to squirm away from him, but it was useless. "It's-it's not like that at all! She gave it to me if I needed anything from her."

"Your ears go red when you lie. Only one of them is red. So it really isn't like that at all, and in my intellectual brain I came up with the conclusion that" his mouth was centimetres away from his brother's ear, "you like her."

Flames erupted on his cheeks and he scooted away from his brother, stuttering and stumbling over his words as he tried to deny the fact as much as possible.

Shrugging, the older brother turned away and exited the kitchen. Before he could disappear from view completely, he smirked over his shoulder.

"Make sure you tell her before it's too late."

~~~~~

"ACHOO!"

"I was right, Itsuki is allergic." Riku patted the dog's head as it whined and scratched at the closed door to Itsuki's room, wanting to meet and play with the isolated man.

"Perhaps it's best if we leave him outside for a moment. We can make him a little house!" (Y/N) suggested, leading the dog and Riku down the stairs and out the back door.