V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 24

< Aiden >

I was annoyed, angry and yes, jealous is the perfect term for it. 

The moment Gabriella mentioned Ashton's name I can't help but feel irritated. Not to mention, SHE wanted to talk to him.

I decided to erase all these nasty thoughts in my head and headed to my usual lunch table where my friends are. 

"Hey man, what's up?" Damien asked, making me slump down the bench in annoyance.

"Nothing," I grumbled.

"Oh, it has something to do with that brunette girl over there, I'm sure." Brett snickers, pointing at the lunch table on the far right where Gabriella and her friends are.

I didn't even notice myself staring at them, at her, for quite a while... well, that was when Damien snapped me back to reality and out of my thoughts.

"So how's the bet going? Any progress?" Damien asked, biting his apple.

"Oh they're together now, don't you know?" Tristan laughs while fistbumping Brett. 

"Any... advances?" Damien asked again. It is pretty obvious this guy wants to know if I'm still in it for the bet.

"We kissed." I shrugged in response.

The whole lunch table burst out laughing and I just gaped at them.

"What?" I asked, growing pretty annoyed how they can underestimate the value of a kiss.

"It's just that... you don't do kisses, Aiden." Damien laughs, "You make out, do something more.... bold."

"In short, you fuck girls out of their minds." Tristan continues.

"I don't know about you guys... but shouldn't bets be more subtle? So that there's no suspicion?" I answered honestly.

"That's true. I guess our man is so smart. Anything for beer, huh." Tristan snorted.

Not anymore. I have to tell him I don't want to be part of it any longer.

"But you know, guys.. about the bet..." 

Before I could say anything, I felt a sharp pain on my lower jaw. I felt myself stumble, as I clutched the throbbing part of my mouth.

V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever BeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara