V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 25

. Aiden .

I can't take it anymore. 

I've been avoiding Gabriella for two weeks now and without her, my world just suddenly came crashing down. It's like my heart is just... empty.

Everything in this world is grey and sad and gosh, I sound like a whiny bitch right now.

"What's up?" Damien asks, giving me a bottle of cold beer.

I shrugged my shoulders, opening the bottle and chugging the contents in one go.

"You miss her, don't you?" Tristan says beside me.

"So what if I do." I hiss, "She doesn't deserve me." I open another bottle of beer and hear the boys sigh beside me.

"You know, you could've just told me you were already falling for her." Damien says, "I mean, if it's that serious, I'm willing to stop the bet."

I raised my eyebrows at him and he raises his hands in mock surrender.

"It's true, bro. Bros before hoes but she's obviously not a hoe."

I winced at his stupid attempt to sound clever.

"Dude, stop." Brett tells him, making us all burst out laughing.

"Whatever. It's better this way. I don't deserve to be loved anyway." I shrug, looking over to see my friends shift uncomfortably in their seats. "What?"

"Dude, you should stop having that kind of mindset, you know," Brett shrugs, "Even if I play around with girls, I'm still hoping to find someone who could make me actually think about settling down."

"That's true. Everyone deserves to be loved, Aiden. I know you're scared of rejection so you play around. Especially after the encounter of the girl in the train five years ago but that could easily be just an understanding or mistake." Tristan explained, before downing another beer.

"Wait wait wait, you are not over this random girl? What is this? Love at first sight? Aiden, grow up." Damien says in shock, "You just saw her. Man, I can't believe one girl could do this shit to you."

"I am fine, ok guys? But damn, that was the first time I actually felt attracted to a girl and the rejection was so... blunt." I answered, clearly not understanding myself as well.

"So you're saying, you'll be miserable all your life if you don't find this girl?"