V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 11

♠ Aiden ♠

My friends are chatting endlessly at our lunch table while I.. was not in the best of moods today.

"Dude, what happened?" My friend, a jock named Brett, asked, slinging his arm around my shoulder, making me sigh.

"Woah woah woah! Aiden just sighed when you slung your arm around him! This isn't likely!" Tristan, another friend of mine- and a jock too, says, sliding beside me and ruffling my hair.

I groaned internally making them gawk at me.

"What?" I growled, picking on my food- cafeteria's special today is good ol' meatloaf.

"Is this true? The specimen before my eyes?" Brett blinks at me, making me scoff.

"You're getting overly attached to the girl in your Bio class for you to talk like that." Tristan snorted.

"W-Whatever! I'm just thoroughly shocked that Aiden didn't punch you straight on your face for messing his hair." Brett pouts, making Tristan's face pale.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry, Aiden! Please don't hurt me!!! I didn't mean to ruffle your hair! Trust me! I got carried away because of the moment!!" Tristan pleads.

Gosh, am I really that harsh? Tristan looks so terrified.

"Whatever, Tristan. I'm not in the mood to pick fights with anyone today." I say, resting my head on my arm.

"Whew, that's a relief." Tristan chuckled.

"What's up, Ai? Please don't tell me..." Damien smirks evilly, as if telling me that Gabriella is the cause of my *tropical* depression. Although, maybe, some part, yes, it is her fault.

I was about to respond but then my attention and gaze diverted to four people walking down the cafeteria, laughing, chatting and finding a table, perhaps?

Yup, you got that right- Gabriella, Lianna, Seth and their newest member to the group- Ashton.

It's not that it mattered but for some reason, it bothered me greatly. Ashton being with them- Maybe it's because a new sight to me.

Everybody seems to be all new about it. Ashton- the untouchable- the loner with no friends- now has friends.

"Thought so." Damien chuckled, making me turn away and cuss under my breath.

"Woah, check that out!" Tristan says, nudging Brett's and Damien's shoulders. "Isn't that.. Ashton?"

"Hmm? Ashton? You mean- the super rich guy with no friends who throws parties so that he could actually have some?" One of the Malibu girls.. trust me, I couldn't pinpoint who's who even if they all became my exes because they all look extremely similar.

"Yeah, that guy. He's with.. not so popular students too but still, this is the first time I ever saw him eat lunch with someone." Tristan says, "Good for him. I kinda felt sorry for the guy."

"Well, he's kind of cute." Another one of the Malibu Barbie look-alikes added.

"He still gives off a creepy vibe though." Brett shivers, "I don't know about you, guys but.. it's just weird, you know?"

I kind of felt sorry for Ashton.. if he's hearing all the things people say about him- although I'm pretty sure he has an idea already- he'd be so hurt.

"He's a nice guy." I suddenly blurted out, and I know I should've regretted it but I didn't.

"What? You talked to him?" Brett asked, feigning shock. "That's ridiculous, Aiden!"

"Yeah, he's.. cool." I say honestly, sipping on my Coke.

"If.. Aiden thinks he's cool then, he must be really cool." Tristan smiles, "Tell you what, should I go to their table like- right now and introduce myself?"