V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 22

Gabriella

"NOOOO! SHUT UP, you did not!" Lianna shrieked, and even if she's on the other end of the phone line, it felt as if she's just there beside me."

"I... I panicked, okay?" And that was literally the stupidest excuse I can ever think of, my stomach still churning, and I still feel giddy inside.

"But Gabby.... everything's just so fast... What about Ashton?" I can sense the disappointment in her voice.

"Ashton... Okay, he is attractive, but he's just a friend." I smiled momentarily at the thought of Aiden asking me out of the blue to be his girlfriend.

"But... he's a PLAYBOY!" Lianna interjected, and I can see her raising her hands up in the air in exasperation. "Plus, I thought you got over him! The whole first love crap."

"It.is.not.crap." I gasped, "Anyway, you wouldn't understand. I still love him. And I know he's a playboy but that night in the festival when we kissed-"

"YOU GUYS KISSED WITHOUT TELLING ME!? YOUR FIRST KISS! You gave to that playboy!"

"Look, I still believe there's still good in him. Like how we first met at the train station." I explained.

"*Sighs* Well, if that's what makes you happy then I guess I can't argue with you any further. I mean, you're so stubborn sometimes, Gabby." She sighed in defeat.

"He's a good guy, I promise." I replied, but even I don't understand where all this confidence and faith in him is coming from. 

"What about Ashton? What are you going to do with him?" Lianna asked.

"I'll probably talk to him tomorrow.." I replied, feeling a bit anxious on how Ashton would react to all this.

And I admit, I have doubts. A whole bunch of them escalating in my head especially when Aiden is involved. After all, there are a whole bunch of rumors about him in school.

But somehow, I still convince myself that he is a good guy and maybe the rumors just got him or something. That not everything the rumors say are quite true.

The fact of the matter is, I love him. And yes, I guess first loves are hard to forget. And I am dating him. NOW. Like starting the very hour I said yes to him. Which is a bit over two hours ago before I called Lianna.

He was blushing too, I swear! So I have come to believe that not only I feel all these sensations running down my spine. I'd like to believe he feels the same way too. Although, I'm not quite sure because after all, it was an easy question to ask girls when THE POPULAR AND SUPER HOT Aiden is asking them. However, I want to convince myself that I am different and that he sees something different in me that he doesn't see in any other girl.

All these questions pondering in my head, like what does he like about me? And things similar to that, are running through my head, but sleep overtook me, I guess. 

~

The next morning flew by in a rush, and I find myself smiling as I wake up.

I am officially Aiden's girlfriend. My phone rang as I was about to untangle the blankets from me, and when I checked the caller ID, I shrieked in excitement. 

Aiden is calling you

I did some tumbling here and there, getting up to my feet, shaking my booty, singing my hearts out and when I was finished, I answered the call with my oh-I-didn't-expect-you-calling-me voice.

"Hello?" I say as calmly as possible.

"Hey."

"Hi." I couldn't even stop myself from grinning.