V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 16

♡ Gabriella ♡

"And the top-scorer of this class is......"

I was praying and praying and.....

"Gabriella-"

"YES!!" I shouted, clapping my hands loudly. And to be honest, I look crazy clapping and jumping by myself while my classmates look at me.

"You earned it." Mr. Collins smiled at me.

"Thank you." I say.

With this, I can feel relieved about attending Brett's pool party- well, I'm doing this for my brother- to be exact. I hope all my sacrifices wouldn't go to waste though. :(

When lunch time came, Lianna, Seth, Ashton and I went to the cafeteria, chattering.

Somehow, I kind of felt sad because.. since the test is over, I wouldn't be able to see Ashton anymore since he's not going to tutor me anymore.

I sighed helplessly, as the four of us went to our usual table.

"What's with the long face?" Lianna asked, "You got the top score, right?"

"Yeah.. oh, I don't know." I say softly.

I wouldn't be able to spend extra time with him after school now. >___

I felt so depressed, poking on my lunch, when someone slung his arm around my shoulder making me blush-- Ashton.

"Congratulations."

And he flashed that spell-bounding smile of his' again. >____

Of course, even if I felt sad, I still smiled because he did. I don't know- it's like some automatic thing I do when he smiles. Somehow, I want to smile with him. Weird, huh? :))

"And now you're smiling? Seriously, Gabby. Are you bipolar?" Lianna joked, shoving a spoonful of chilli on her mouth.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! Brett invited me to a pool party and he told me to invite you, guys." I say to them, making Lianna's face beam.

"Now that's the kind of news I'd rather hear about, Seth." She grumbled, which made us all turn to Seth.

"I just told her about mice not really eating cheese in real life which only happens to cartoons. And then her face turns like that." Seth shrugs. "Sounds fun!"

"I thought you hate parties." Ashton says, looking at me confusingly.

Oh my gosh, he's doubting me!!

He must think I'm a party girl or something. ~.~

"Well, Brett's sister is Rebecca and he offered to help my brother with her sister." I whispered to Ashton, and I thought he's going to be ecstatic about it but he seems less enthusiastic than I thought he'd be.

"I don't know, Gabby.. Brett seems to just find a way to get on your good side." Ashton replied with a worried face.

Oh my golly- don't tell me--

HE'S JEALOUS?? >______

I'm blushing- I'm blushing!!!

Okay, I won't assume- no assuming.

"You think so?" I smiled back, feeling a little giddy inside that he looks worried- he's worried about me. :">

He simply nodded his head, his cheeks kind of turning pink, while sipping his water.

"Well... I don't see what's wrong with Brett--"

The three stared at me with eyes as if about to bulge out.