V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 19.1

~~~

The worst shape to end up in... is a triangle.

~~~

Seth's POV

"S-Stop!!!" Lianna says, huffing, as she finally got hold of my sleeve.

Aw, my honey is so cute when she's tired. :)

I turn to look at her slowly, her eyebrows narrowing at me.

"You just kept walking, knowing I'm behind you! Seriously, how can you be so heartless? Letting your beautiful girlfriend run after you, knowing that I hate running so much." She sighed.

"Sorry, you're so cute when tired." I laughed, pinching her right cheek.

"Whatever, but seriously, what were you saying earlier? All the shapes and all?" She says curiously.

I smiled at her, grabbing her by the shoulders and leading her to one of the seats in the first row of the classroom.

It's still early, so there's still no one inside.

I locked both of the front and back doors making her eye on me.

"Seth, this is not the time to do something naughty in school-"

"Silence!" I cut her off making her shut up, walking up the teacher's table, and wearing my ever-trusted eye-glasses.

I love my glasses because it makes me look smart. ;) And I look good wearing it.

I walked up the platform, grabbing a chalk from the chalkboard and started drawing a perfectly straight line on the blackboard.

"This represents a perfect relationship."

She eyed on me, looking baffled as ever and I laughed at how cute she is.

"For instance, you and me." I started, "I'm on one end, you're on the other. There's no in-between. Just us loving each other."

"I get it but you were talking about pyram-"

"Shhh!" I cut her off, "Silence. Before I go to that, I'll explain other shapes first."

She nodded her head, making me snicker.

She's so cute when she listens to me. :)

"I mentioned a rectangle before- or a square, or a diamond. Whatever, it's a four cornered shape, representing four people."

"I get it! Meaning like a double couple?"

"Yup. You got it. In this case though, for instance, girl A likes boy A, boy A likes girl B, however girl B likes boy B, and boy B fancies girl A.

So the figure is more of like a four-cornered shape:

Girl A --> Boy A --> Girl B --> Boy B --> Girl A

You can draw it on a piece of paper if you want." I snickered, as she took out her notepad and started piecing out the shape.