✨Khalil Kain✨

July 15, 1993

"Come on girl, Bishop and Q waiting on us" my best friend, Kim.

"Okay girl I'm coming!" I yelled at her, adjusting my pants.

I wore my favorite Tommy Hilfiger outfit with my white crop top and red jacket. I was going out with my brother, Quincy and his friends.

"Yo, Y/n come on!" Q yelled from the living room, "Aight I'm coming!" I screamed, me and Kim walked out the bathroom to the living room.

"Y'all ready?" I asked them, they all turned around.

"Damn...." Bishop and Steel stared as they examined my outfit, "Enough with the bullshit, let's go!" Q exclaimed, on the other hand Raheem stared me down and rolled his eyes walking out the door.

"Girl you know he only doing that because he like you!" Kim whispered to me, "Raheem? Girl I don't care, all he cared about is his boys and himself." I shrugged.

We almost walked out the house, until the loud devil comes out of her room.

"Quincy, Y/n! You guys better be back here by the time at 12:00 sharp!" Our mom yelled, "Aight ma!" We said in unison.

"Y/n don't wander off anywhere, don't wanna turn out like somebody else." We all looked at Kim with a smirk on our face.

"I know ma." I kissed her cheek and so did Q as we leave our apartment.

We were almost to the party, Me and Kim were singing SWV while Q and the boys were in the back of us taking.

"Aye could y'all shut the fuck up for a sec!" Bishop yelled, I pointed the middle finger at him.

"Girl! I can't wait to get to this party, I know they have some fione boys over there."

"Heyy!!!" I laughed.

"Aye, ain't none of that shit goin on' y'all gonna have a good time and chill, Aight?" Q yelled.

I looked up over to Raheem who was staring me down, I rolled my eyes and back at Quincy.

———
At the party....

I was on the balcony with Kim and the boys playing spin the bottle but with truth or dare, "Let's get it on and poppin' who's next?" Kim yells, she spins the bottle and it lands on me and Raheem...

Suddenly my song came by Ginuwine, "Oooo this my song! Come on Kim let's go-" before I get to run in this party, she grabs me by my arm.

"Uh-uh! Gworl... we doing this now!" She exclaims.

"Come on Kim we don't have to do this bullshit!" Raheem rolls his eyes.

"You know what- mama ain't raise no bitch so come on!" I taunted, "well, what about that time you burned your neck from that hickey and you cried for 2 days." Q laughed, then everyone laughed including Raheem.

"Akiki, not funny! Let's go nigga." I grabbed Raheem by his hand, we walked inside the party heading to the bedroom.

We walked into the room, I hear the door closed behind me.

The room was dimmed with red lamp lights while you can hear the music surrounding the outside of the room.

"So wassupp?" I smirked, Raheem smiled and walked over to me.

"I see you covered my hickey..." he laughed, "that shit gutted Raheem!" I pushed him playfully.

Me and Raheem been going out for the past year, nobody knew about us but Kim. Our relationship been this best and I love that.

"You missed me baby?" He cooed, I smiled.

"Yeah, I missed you." He walked closer to me, my body was pinned to the door while Raheem pressed his body on mines.

He gave me two pecks on my lips before we started slobbing each other throats down.

"Raheem..." I moaned, his hands led to my thighs, gripping them as he held me to the door.

"You love me baby?" He asked, his hand crawled to inside my pants to my soaked panties. I didn't answered which made him a little mad...

He gripped my vagina softly, I whimpered.

"I said, do you love me?" He kissed down my neck, "y-yes I love you Raheem..." I moaned again.

He slapped my ass, "wrong answer."

"Yes daddy, I love you."

We stared at each other for about 2 minutes... He suddenly let me go.

"Now let's go before everyone get worried." he walked out the room, leaving me there looking stupid.

He teasing left me horny and mad as hell, I walked back out on the balcony to see Raheem and the boys staring at me.

"So what went down?" Bishop smiled, "Nothing, nothing at all." I stared at him, he laughed while I went to go sit back down by Kim.

"Wait nigga- so you mean to tell you didn't get in those fine ass panties?!" Bishop yells, Me and Kim laughed.

He made me mad as hell leaving me there horny but, I got something for his ass when we get back to the apartment...

😈😈😈😈