✨ Khalil Kain ✨

This imagine was inspired by @amikeyswifey ENOJY!

@cinthabookgod

I'm desperately mourning over my best friend Raheem, we go to school together and really close best friends well- not when it comes to Bishop, Q and Steel. 

When I tell you he is so FIONE! his skin is so radiant and soothing, handsome smile, toned body, and perfect jawline that matches perfectly with his face. I love everything about that boy except for one little tiny thing...

he is hoe or should I say... well he's a hoe there's no comparison.

But anyways... I'm talking females here and there and don't get me started when I see them coming out of his mama's apartment. 

Most of time Raheem flirts with me but, I ignore it because he's probably just playing with me like he always does. 

I was walking inside the school building when out of nowhere I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes, "guess who" the person asked, "Is it Devante, no wait- snoop wait!- cube?" I asked, the person uncovered my eyes and I turned around to see Raheem with his boys who were laughing.

I started laughing right with them and Raheem had a blank face expression. "ahaha not funny." I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "whatever but, hi Raheem" I said, playing with his natural curls in his hair, I started laughing.

-------------------------

Raheem and his friends and I were in the gym playing around with the basketball when suddenly this girl walked up to Raheem, she looked over at me and rolled her eyes. "Bitch-" catching myself as I was about to fight the bitch until Steel, one of Raheem's friends grabbed me.

On the other hand, Bishop with his fucked up ass was enjoying the show and Q listening to his music on his headphones. "Hey Raheem baby, can we talk?" she asked, tugging on his jacket. I got disgusted just looking at her throwing herself at him, hoe.

He didn't mind to look over there by us, he walked away staring at the girl ass while licking his lips. Bishop came on the side of me as said "I thought that was your man." I looked over at him and gave him this stupid look, "who said I was girl? I don't like Raheem in that way." I told me, he laughed right along with Q and Steel, "sure don't look like that to me." he said, I looked over at all of them and rolled my eyes.

"kiss my ass." I said, referring to all of them. "Oh I plan on to baby." Bishop said, then we all walked off out of the gym.

After our free time, we was about to skip school and go hang out at Steel's moms place. We we're look for Raheem all over the school and couldn't find him, we was coming to tell him that was leaving.

We go around the corner of the school lockers by the bathroom, I saw something that made almost made me vomit. I saw this nigga Raheem and a different girl with her tongue shoved all down his throat, Bishop and Q laughing while Steel in a state of shock and I guess that caught his attention because he looked over to us then directly looked at me and I rushed away from the group.

I walked away crying my eyes out, why the fuck am I crying? I knew Raheem did shit like this so what's the point in crying if I knew he does this? "Y/N HOLD ON!" a voice called out, I turned around seeing Raheem running up to me.

He grabbed me by my arm, I quickly snatched away from him. "don't fucking page me, don't call me, don't come around me, DON'T EVEN FUCKING THINK ABOUT ME!!!!" I said yelling, and walked away with my eyes red as the devil from the crying.

Raheem looked confused as hell but, I meant what the fuck I said...

I finally got home unlocking the door with my key, I did everything I was supposed to do when I got home even though I don't half of my homework. I changed into my comfortable clothes... a pajama crop top with my matching shorts. 

I fixed some popcorn and added some hot sauce for some flavor, I sat down on my couch and turned on Family Matters. 

My moms was act work so, she didn't know I was home... my daddy died when I was 8 and my little sister is at school. 

I was knocked by my thoughts as I continue to think I hear a knock at the door, I put my popcorn on the side of the couch and opened the door to see....

Raheem.

the last person I wanted to see right now, I sighed and let him in and walked back to the couch. Raheem closed the door and locked and came by me to sit next to me, we sat in silent for a moment until I spoke. "why are you here? I told you I didn't wanna talk." I said, he looked over at me and said, "what was up with all that earlier?" he asked, I scoffed. "nothing it wasn't really serious." 

I looked away turning my head to the television, It became quiet again until Raheem turn the it off. "Raheem what the hell-" I saying, I turned to him and he instantly kissed me on my lips.

---------------------------

"uhhh shit Raheem!" I moaned at he was pounding into my aggressively, "shit Y/n!" he said, "I love you Y/n, not any of them other girls. I promise" he moaned, "I love you too Raheem." I said moaning, he was pounding my shit so hard I barely could speak. I lifted myself off of him seeing all of my cum on his dick. He looked at me confusingly, I kneeled down to his manhood and looked up to him biting his lip.

He hissed from the cold air hitting, I chuckled and started circling my tongue around the head of his dick, Raheem's body tensed up as I put his whole dick on my mouth bobbing my head up and down. 

I can feel his breathing increasing rabidly, I just started damn.

I feel his dick twitch in my mouth and I knew he was about to cum, I took him out of my mouth and sat myself back on him. Raheem eyes rolls to the back of head as I started to rid him like a horse, "shit Y/n about to-" before he could finished, his load filled up in me and I reached my climax, "ahhh shit!!" We both screamed loud, he pulled out and laid us down.

I played with his hair as he laid on my breast, "now, I'm pregnant." I said, I sighed and covered my face to let out my soft cries. Raheem looked up to me and wiped my tears giving me a passionate kiss "I'm yours now for real, we're gonna get through this together." he said, I rolled my eyes playfully and he sucked on my breast making me moan "stop, freaky ass." he laughed, he took me to play with so he did it gain. "s-stop I'm serious." I said, "I love you." he kissed my lips and we laid in silence until we heard something.

"Y/n!! you in there?" my mom called out.

Part 2?