✨ Larenz Tate Pt. 2 ✨

"Aye nigga! chill the fuck out for I blow your motherfuckin' head off!" O said talking to one of his homeboys.

"Ight nigga damn..." his homeboy backed up.

I was just coming from school with Dashiki and Shalika.

"Y'all wanna come with to pick my Jauane up from his daddy?" Dashiki says, "which one?" Shalika cackled, I laughed dapping off her.

"Oooo girlll, look who's here." Dashiki smirks.

I walked up seeing Caine and Kevin leaning on the porch with A-wax and his other homeboys.

"Heyy baby sis." Caine hugged me, I hugged him.

I let go seeing Kevin eyeing me down, "Kevin." I rolled my eyes.

"Y/n." He clenched his jaw.

I sighed, walking inside after bumping into Kevin.

Me, Dashiki and Shalika walked into my room.

I plopped on the front of my bed, giving my head a rest

"I don't understand why y'all always play like y'all don't like each other." Dashiki rolled her eyes, "it's on all ya grill girl! If you wanna with Kevin then just say that!" Shalika explained.

I rested my eyes as I listened to them, I shrugged my shoulders and turned the other way.

"Mmhm, I hear y'all." I rolled my eyes.

An hour later...

Shalika left because one of her men told to come over to his crib and Dashiki had to go pick up her child by her baby daddy which most definitely she will come back pregnant.

"Aight girl I'll call u later." Dashiki hugged me, I hugged back.

"Ok, bye girl." I smiled.

She left, leading me to the bathroom to go take a shower until someone stopped me.

"Aye, Y/n!" Caine called out, I turned around with my towel and clothes and in my hand.

"What Caine?" I shrugged, "I'm going handle something for a little bit, O in the living room." He says.

"Why can't he come with you??!" I screamed.

"Cause I ain't fucking going!" Kevin says, "NOBODY FUCKING ASKED U!!!!" I yelled back.

"Aye! Y'all chill tf out." Caine screamed at both of us.

"whatever" I rolled my eyes, leading my way o the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me, forgetting to lock it.

I took off all my clothes and got into the shower, I heard a sudden "BOOM!" but it could've been O being a dumbass!

He probably high because I did smell a little weed.

10 minutes later...

I finally left out the shower, wrapping the towel around my body.

I walked into my room, watching the door to make sure it won't open, my grandparents were away for 2 days ago to visit one of their friends. I took off the towel, then all of sudden Kevin bust in the room leaving me shook and naked.

"K-kevin get the fuck o-out!"

He started to drift his off to my body, he slowly started walking up to me.

"Damn... I forgot how your fine ass look." He smirked, I covered myself back up with my towel.

"Come on Y/n, you know you miss me." He says pulling me by my waist, my heart was beating fast... I didn't know what to do!

"Kevin c-chill! your high!" I screamed, even though I was feeling the sexual tension.

"I'm in the right fucking state of mind, I already took your virginity, so what the fuck!"

"Yea, after you went back to the hoe." I rolled my eyes.

My body was freezing, my hair was wet, all I wanted to do right now was get dressed, but Kevin was distracting me.

"Look, I know I fucked up, but let me make it up to you."

And just like that, a relationship was born. ❤️

————

I wake up from Jhene crying in her room, I rubbed my eyes looking over at the clock to see it was 8:46pm.

The sound of helicopters surrounding my house as I go check on Jhene before I get a knock on the front door.

I groaned, walking over to the door to see Kevin in the peephole.

Why the fuck is he here?

I opened the door, "Kevin, what are you doing here?"     It was a little bit chilly outside.

" I came to see my daughter" I firmly said, "don't you think it's late right now?" I said, balancing my body on the door.

Jhene came to the door in her pjs, holding my leg.

"Hey Nené" Kev says, picking her up.

Now, I know what your thinking... how in the hell did this all happened?

Well, when we were at the party A-wax told Kevin and he was completely shocked.

It took him about 10 minutes to figure out Jhene was his daughter, it went really good.

I walked back to my room, leaving Kevin and Jhene in the living room.

I hear the door close and I laid back down, covering myself up with the blanket.

I suddenly feel my bed lower down as I opened my eyes to see Kevin and Jhene getting in the bed.

"Mommy?" Jhene says pinching my face, "mmhm?"

"Dada stay?" She asked, I'm guessing she wants her daddy to stay.

I slowly opened my eyes, I nodded.

Kevin pecked my lips twice and says "glad I'm home." And I smiled.

We all cuddle up, leaving Jhene in the middle while Kevin grabbed on my 😽 while I fall back to sleep.

Pt. 3?

Hope u enjoy! ❤️