✨Larenz Tate✨

------------------------------------- 

It's been 8 months since my brother Cain died, My friend Sharif died right next to him during a shoot out that happened. My boyfriend Kevin but- everyone calls him O or O-dog wanted to find them motherfuckas who killed my brother.

But, on the other hand... I didn't want Kevin going out there in the streets and he fucks up and goes to jail or worse. I wanted him to be here for me. 

-----------------------------------------

I was home with Kevin at night the day Caine was murdered, I was in our bedroom as he was on the telephone talking to A-wax and Stacy. "A'ight on them motherfuckas." he said, he slammed the phone on the table and came to the bedroom to get his gun.

"Baby, I know you mad and shit but, you don't have to do this." I told him, he was infront of the bed sitting on the end, I crawled by him and laid on his back. "Caine was my boy, I'm not go let the shit ride Y/n" he told me, He pulled himself of me quickly and walked to the other side of the room. "Caine was my brother O, If you do the shit you're going to be just like him!" I said, my voice became shaky. I feel my eyes becoming watery, seeing him like this wasn't gonna do shit! I wanted to beat that bitch that was so-called pregnant for my brother but, you don't see me getting my home girls to find that bitch and kill her!

Trust me, I'm as mad as Kevin is but, I'm not gonna put my life on the line. he turned around slowly and gave me this evil ass look as he looked like he was about to kill me. "fuck you mean like Caine?" he asked, he started walking up to me, I know he wasn't gonna hurt me but, he is not risking his life.

Caine is my brother and I love him no matter how much shit gets fucked up but, this my man we talking about.. I know that sounds fucked up how I pick my boyfriend over my brother but, Kevin been having my back before Caine. "you know what the fuck I mean Kevin! just like Caine dead-" I was saying, before his bony ass cut me off. "Nah fucked that! them niggas killed Caine for what?! cuz that hoe was pregnant? over some dumb shit like that?!" he yelled, at this point I was scared. I lost Caine already and I wasn't ready to lose him too.

I got up from off the bed, my tears was falling down my face, seeing my eyes red and my eyes puffy. I walked over to Kevin who was standing next to the window in our room, "So what Kevin? you kill someone and risk your life? YOUR LIFE?!" I said, I started yelling making him roll his eyes. 

"I guess I do what I have do..." he said, he brings his head up showing that he wasn't scared but, that shit didn't have nothing over me. I feel myself become heated, knowing that this hardheaded ass nigga was about to do some dumb shit and get his ass caught, the police already looking for his ass because he killed these two Chinese people in the corner and rob them for talking about his mama, crazy ass.

My anger came over me and I felt my hand go across his face, I slapped him. 

"So, you have to do what you have to do huh? then get the fuck out!" I yelled, I went to my drawers and took all of his clothes out then walked over to my closet and all the rest of them of the hangers. "The fuck you doing?!" he asked, he walked up to my and grabbed my waist to turn me around, "If you keep doing this shit, killing people! then just leave." I told him, I put my hands on my hips and furrowed my eyebrows.

he looked down to the ground and chuckled then looked back back up at me, He walked back over to the bed and grabbed all his clothes. My eyes became huge, I was in shock... I can't believe this nigga go leave me for this!

He packed all his clothes in a bag and was almost out the door, I was behind him standing by the front door. He stopped in his tracks and came closer to my face, I looked away pushing myself from him.