✨ Omar Epps ✨

short imagine!

✨ENJOY!✨

My best friend Omar was currently sleeping over at my parent's house, since we didn't have a extra room for him he had to sleep with me

My best friend Omar was currently sleeping over at my parent's house, since we didn't have a extra room for him he had to sleep with me. I'm actually happy he gets to stay the night, but I can't fall asleep because he keeps moving and turning, I sighed and just closed my eyes.

Omar started to move closer to me, I immediately felt something poking my ass. my eyes became wide open and I looked behind me, his eyes was closed but he's sweating like hell. 

his body moves softly on me, grinding on my ass. He suddenly grunts, my name falling out of his mouth causing my eyes to go big. I feel my pussy throbbing and I bit my lip, he started grinding on me a little faster. I can't believe this nigga is dreaming about me in this kinda way, I slowly moved my hand in his basketball shorts and started jerking him off.

Omar eyes slowly opens and he groans, looking at me, then down at my hand in his boxers. he throws his head back, "damn y/n." I rubbed around the tip of his head, his mouth falls open and gritted his teeth. He cums right into my head and lets out a loud moan, with his eyes tightly closed. 

He pants and starts staring at me, I smirked at him. "Were you having dirty dreams about me Omar?" I asked, he smiles and nods. I chuckled and pulled exposing my C-cup breast, Omar sat up infront of me and gulped.

He looks at my breast then at me and said, "so, what you wanna do?" putting his hands on them and starts massaging making me moan. He smiles and laid me down on my back and runs his hands down my body, he pulls down my panties and throws them somewhere in my bed.

He did the same to his and went in his gym bag and pulled out a condom, "was you planning to have sex with your best friend?" I asked, he smiled and came back onto the bed huddling over me. "the reason I ask your moms to stay over tonight was to get closer to you, ya pops kinda had a problem with it but, ya moms didn't." he explained, I put my hand on the back of his neck and bring him closer to my lips, he kisses me softly slipping his tongue into my mouth. 

we started making out, our passion for each other was growing stronger and stronger. "I always wanted you Omar, you just never saw." I said, he smiled and kissed softly.

"I've been meaning ask you something... will you be my girl?" he asked, I smiled and hugged him. "yes, I be your girlfriend." I said, he said then started kissing me down my neck, I bit my lips them moaned. At this moment, I wanted Omar inside of me. "you want me?" he asked, I nodded biting my lip. "say you want me?" he said, "I want you so damn bad please, Omar!" I begged, and he grins.

he puts on the condom and looked into me eyes, slamming himself into me. I moaned loudly grabbing onto his back, scratching it gently. "fuck y/n." he moans, putting his head on my shoulder. he grunts each time he thrusts into me, he almost screamed my name until I covered his mouth with my hand. 

"damn, Y/n/n your so tight!" I throw my head back as he rubs my clit, I jolt up and I felt my legs began to shake. I reached my climax and cum, Omar knew I was about to scream to he covered my mouth, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I head threw my head back to my headboard. 

I felt the condom become hot, "fuck Y/n! shitt!!" Omar moaned, he flipped himself over next to me as we catch our breaths "fuck" I breathed out, he chuckled. 

"thank your moms for letting me staying two more nights." Omar said, I laughed and we both fell asleep.