✨ Eazy E ✨

"mama, daddy's back!" my baby boy screamed from the living room, I rolled my eyes and left my bed and went to the door

I came to the front of the house to see this nigga Eric, "hey little man." he said, playing with Ashad's hair. my baby ran off somewhere to his room to go play with his toys while I talk to his daddy.

Now, this nigga have the audacity to come to my house 3 days later after wondering where the fuck he was!? Probably was there somewhere fucking a bitch or something but, I'm not dealing with Eric's shit anymore I'm sick of it!

"So, where the fuck where you?!" I asked him, he looks at me and then rolls his eyes walking over to the sofa and laid down. "Motherfucka! I'm talking to you!" I yelled, "I'm not for this bullshit Y/n." he says, he turns on the television ignoring me. "What? you probably was out with a hoe, probably that bitch Tomica." I said, I was walking as I felt a hand gripped my arm and I snatched away seeing it was Eazy.

"Nigga, don't put your hands on me!" I said, pushing my finger in his face.

We started arguing, then we saw our son standing there with tears coming down his eyes, I walked over to him and gave him a hug. Eric came walking up to us, he stopped and saw me look at his ass in a hated way and walked off puffing and shaking his head, "I wanna go to bed..." Ashad said, he was rubbing his eyes, I can tell he was tired so, I picked him and sat in him on my hip going upstairs to his room.

We went upstairs and I sat on his bed, and tuck him into the his blanket, I gave him a kiss on the head and he instantly went to sleep. I walked out, closing the door behind me.

I walked back into the living room looking around, I didn't see Eric so I sat down on the sofa and change the channel to Fresh Prince.

"the fuck is wrong with you Y/n?" I hear a voice sounding argumentative, "I don't know ask your bitch Tomica nigga." I said crossing my arms over my chest, Part me hoped he wasn't in that "ruthless" and fuck over me but, not in that abusive way but I just wish his ass leave me alone, but soon as I head him laugh like some shit was funny I knew we was about to spend at least 2 hours of yelling.

"So, I now Y/n? Tomica?" He scoffed in a mocking tone, I stood up and sat the remote down on the sofa, "I knew you was with the bitch so just fucking say it Eazy!" "So, you tellin' you jealous of Tomica?" the lower half of his face turn into a grin, "Jealous of what? that bitch can hardly keep her legs closed for you Spreading her ass a littttttle too much right?! But you know you wouldn't  take up for your baby mama of 3." I smirked now mirrored his as he squints his nose looking over to stairs, his jaw tensed which made a chuckle. "Ohhh, did I hit a nerve Mr. Eric Wright?"

If he was gonna defend this hoe of a babymama, I'm really about to click out. He placed his hands in the middle of his face by his mouth putting them in praying hands looking directly at me, "Did YOU strike a nerve?! I'm not the fucking one who worried about someone who I'm not fucking with anymore, If you really wanna correct Y/n... It seems like you the one with the fucking problem." I furrowed my eyebrows at him, he starts walking closer to me. 

"You want me to fuck your lil' ass up huh?!" he reached over me and grabbed on over-sized shirt, "Get the fuck off of me Eric!" I whined, looking him up and down as his eyebrow furrowed before he grabbed my neck aggressively pushing me into the wall. "Calm you fucking ass down before you wake our  son." I felt throbbing against my legs. I placed my hands against chest, before he crashed his lips into mine.

"Are you fucking with her?" I asked, as he places kisses down my neck.

"Cut that fucking shit out Y/n." wrapping his arms around my waist, he brings me up to the wall, pushing me shirt up to my waist as I left my legs on the side of my body. I tilted my head back as he places soft, gentle kisses on my neck against my spot causing me to let out a moan, I smirked as I could feel his dick against causing y horny, frustrated ass to buck my hips...

TBC.......