✨Lloyd Avery✨

short imagine!

✨ENJOY!✨

------------------------------------------

Y/N'S POV 

Fuck Pac for bringing his friends over, especially Lloyd. This nigga been trying to hit for the past two years, and now it doing some shit to me. but fuck him, now I gotta fix the damn problem myself, I mean Lloyd did ca- HELL NO! Bitch you can't fuck your brother best friend... Even though I did walk on his ass that time he spend the night over there and girl *claps* when I tell you he's huge.

Lloyd winked at me from the kitchen, and I had to quickly leave from out of there. "Bye ya'll" I said quickly running up the stairs to my bedroom. I closed my door quickly and got on my bed, I pray to the lord I don't get caught doing this which isn't one of them magazines. I pulled my blanket over my waist and took off my baggy jeans and stuck my hand down my panties, my breathing became heavily as I started to finger myself and I suddenly forgot- I didn't lock my door.

My door suddenly opened- my eyes became shot opened and I stopped moaning. I saw Lloyd smirking at me, he then closed the door and locked it, I continued because his face is so FIONE and I knew he wanted some of this punani.

"What you doin' ma?" He smirked, walking up to me. I didn't wanna respond because I knew my dumb ass would either moan or stutter, and he would fucking know what I was doing. "You gon' answer?" he asked, he started pulling my blanket off my waist. I threw my head back and moaned cause a bitch couldn't take it anymore, I crossed my legs but continued to finger myself.

"I knew you was a freak." He smirked then moved my hands from my area. He bent down and started teasing me by licking my thighs, then above my clit which had me pissed the hell off! "Fuck Lloyd do something." I quietly moaned, He looked up at me and smirked. then he put three fingers and started going fast as he could.

I swear this nigga hand is a race car...

I moaned, he covered my mouth since my room was above the living room. "you gotta be quiet a'ight ma?" He whispered to me, and I nodded. I looked to him and he started eating me out, I gripped his the back of neck and slightly pushed his head down for more pleasure, I knew I was about cum since I already was fingering myself before he came in.

"L-Lloyd I'm about to cum-" I got cut off by banging on the door,Lloyd groaned and continued.

"YA'LL ASSES BETTA NOT BEING DOING SHIT IN THERE!!" I heard my brother, Pac yell. I silently cursed under my breath, then Lloyd went faster with his fingers and his tongue. My stupid ass accidently moaned out loud, and the banging became louder.

"THAT'S MY SISTER NIGGA!" He screamed from outside my door, I finally came and he cleaned me up. "You mine baby, don't forget that." Lloyd told me, before kissing me.

I pulled my jeans back up, "NO THE FUCK SHE AIN'T!" Pac yelled.

"A'ight, I got you." I smirked, then kissed him. "You should go before Pac murder you." 

The door busted open and we both jumped, "GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!" Pac yelled at Lloyd. I laid on his chest, and just look at him. "YOU TOO NIGGA!" talking to me, I pulled the covers over the both of us and just closed my eyes. "SUGE! GET MY GUN!" Pac yelled, Lloyd eyes became wide open and ran out the room.

Damn, he really bout rock his shit...