✨Tupac Pt. 2✨

"we fucking otha motherfuckas?!" he yelled, "shut the fuck up before you my mother!" smashing my finger in his face.

"don't put hand in my motha fucking face!" He yelled, I was pushed back on the wall scared as hell on what was gonna happened next.

————

Bishop was acting crazy right now... ever since his Dad came back from jail he's been fucked up!

"I know he ain't hittin it better than I was, screaming, calling me daddy while my grandma in the other room." He teased.

I became embarrassed and heated, me and Bishop use to be best friends when we were little, then it became the boys and me. We were tight as glue... until me and Bishop decided to sleep at his grandma's apartment alone for 2 days.

"Y/n!?!" Bishop yells, he walks in the room with only boxers on with no shirt, I became shook.

"Have you seen my chain?" he asked, I couldn't speak... I couldn't stop staring at his 6-pack.

I just shook my head "no", we were getting ready to go to sleep, I started to change and was only in my panties and bra, only to stop me when Bishop walked back in the room.

"I found... it." he finally saw my body with no clothes on, I started to see a tent form in his pants but I gave it no attention.

I smiled, putting my shorts and a loose shirt and gotten into bed. he didn't say anything, he quickly got into his bed.

later that night...

I woke up out of my sleep to feel something poking my ass, I turned over to see Bishop asleep and looked beneath the cover to see his manhood pointing at me.

my eyes widened, I looked back at Bishop to see him groaning.

the satisfaction of his hard-on sitting on my ass felt amazing, I turned back over and grinder his dick on my ass slowly earning a soft moan from my mouth, my mind started to wander off as I think off him fucking me senseless against the wall as I'm screaming his name.

I feel his breathing hitched as I pulled his dick out of his boxers, I couldn't take the feeling anymore of me being sexually frustrated for Bishop.

him walking around shirtless when I'm sleeping over, pulling my waist, staring, teasing.

I pushed his tip close to my panties, I started to grind against his manhood again. he started to shift in his sleep.

Only for him to be waken up by his grandma, "Bishop! Baby!?!" she yelled through the hallway, I turned as I was acting if I was sleep.

"huh!?" he finally woke up, I could still feel his dick upon me until he stop his movements.

"w-what the fuck!?" he yelled, to be a tease I moved my ass backwards again. "Oh s-shit." he groaned, "you okay baby?" His grandma walked in the room as he swiftly takes his dick away.

"y-yea I'm grandma I'm fine." he moves slowly away.

"alright nah, get some sleep." he nodded.