Introduction

We all tend to seek the things which make us feel loved and joyful. It's a common attribute of every human to tend to opportunities or people who feel welcomed and at home.

This story is about personalities who are so distinct yet so close.

If he is who saves his emotions to himself, then she is an open book who displays all her emotions with a look in her eyes.

If he is constrained by the boundaries, then she is a rebel who knows anything but breaks boundaries.

If he is like an ocean of emotion in a closed jar, she is that little raindrop that brings tsunami in that ocean.

If he is fire, she is the warmth of the sun.

What will happen if two different personalities collide with each other?

Lots of fun and the emotional rollercoaster ride is there for sure.

CHARACTERS

Ashwin Kumar

This is our hero,29 yr shy introvert character who wants to make a name for himself in the media world

This is our hero,29 yr shy introvert character who wants to make a name for himself in the media world. Sweet and good-hearted person. Keeps his feelings to himself, doesn't open up easily which makes other people misunderstood for attitude and arrogance. Constantly looking for an opportunity to show his capabilities in acting.

What he doesn't know that a certain someone is going to make him see the whole world in all-new perception and going to be someone whom he will cherish like anything.

Shivangi Krishnakumar

This is our heroine, 21 yr cute, bubbly character and bold who doesn't know anything but to love and spread positivity around even after being criticized

This is our heroine, 21 yr cute, bubbly character and bold who doesn't know anything but to love and spread positivity around even after being criticized. Singer by profession and have a very understanding family. Can go to the extremes for the persons she loves, an optimistic soul which always sees good in each and everything and follows the path of her heart.

What she doesn't know is that certain someone is going to come and make her little world more fantasy and going to help her transform from a cute caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly which will spread positivity and enhance itself in the world full of cruelty.

Pugal

Pseudo brother of Shivangi pampers and cares for her as a father.

Rakshan

 Another pseudo brother of Shivangi and crime partner in the sets, calls her as thangam.

Other characters are the same as in  CWC-2.

*****************************************************************

A/N

Hello all,

This is my first time writing a story, hope you guys will like it. Please ignore the mistakes

As I said earlier I am a big fan of Ashaangi, just wanted to write something related to them, avanga rendu perume romba cute and have very different individuality, idu vandu just my imagination and perspective of things which would have happened.

yaaryum hurt pananum illa, you guys can also give ideas if you feel the things can be further better.

Huge thanks to _Chaaru_ akka also the author of Invisible Golden Threads, avanga than inspiration for me to write, also please check out this book it's so good, I promise you its worth your time if you guys are ashaangi fans like me, super plot with so many deep feelings and emotions attached to it and also she is a very sweet person I have so far seen here.

Please give your suggestions guys, it's valuable for me.

Love

Nish 💜