#Little Special💜

Guys,
Iniki oru special day in my life. The day finally I managed to breathe and made my presence in this world.

I want to express few things with you all regarding something which is favourite for all of us.

Yaaravdu vandu solli irrunda like 6 months munadi that I will be this type of fan for Ashaangi sirichi iruppe because on that time I didn't know about them.

I started to watch CWC-2 little late from Feb 1 week but epdiyo binge watch panni I watched all 21 episode on record of 3 days.

Also happy to share the same birth month of my favourites.....

Even my whole family who knows my adoration towards them teased me a lot as I wore a purple dress today 💜💜💜

I am not a crazy or die hard fan of them to do anything blindly for them, it's just the phase of time where I am seeing the beautiful bond which is rare to see so I want cherish it.

Also Shivangi came to insta live and  had a great time watching it...

Also she clearly mentioned that " avru special aa seinjaru, birthday kaga", she had a tint of blush while saying that.

Let's wait and see how it turns out in the end.

Give your valuable comment and let's all know about your feelings about our kulukulu and Ashwiney.

Love
Nish 💜