Part - 29 Magical Moments

Author POV

Silence has a language of its own, there is no need for verbal communication, just a mere presence speaks louder and a mere touch creates havoc.

The ride was like that, after the little cute moment both fell in comfortable silence.

Ashwin wanted to express so much that's going inside while Shivu just kept mum texting his family about his state, to which they gladly accepted their stay together.

Once inside the flat he just went inside the shower to release his stress while Shivangi choose to get changed into some comfortable clothes and went inside the kitchen to see whether she can do some preparation in a short time, thanks to him all the needed things are there, so she started to make the mushroom pasta along with banana shake.

When she was stirring the pasta, she felt a pair of hands snaking her waist and hot breaths in her shoulder, that did her to do a summersault inside her stomach. The grip on the handle tightened and her normal breathing changed to short pants.

"Ashwiney, enna panringa, vidunga pasta karuga pogutu", she barely whispered.

"Ummm", was the only reply he gave but stood in the same position.

Comfort is not always in words sometimes it's in the thought of being there, even a mere presence does the magic.

Aer what felt an eternity, he left her after giving them a side forehead kiss and made his way towards the hall leaving behind a bundle of life whose every thought now revolving around him. 

She took a few deep breaths and proceed to do her work, placing all the things in the tray and making her way towards him.

The scene before him was nothing new but today again the surpassed emotions came to the surface making him scared to the core, the insecurities played their card making him go weak within seconds.

Unknown to him tears formed and he started to sob without any sound, the tap on his shoulder made him break the trance and look to see his Angel there with a cute assuring smile.

" Ashwiney, neenga en inga nikringa, vaanga Ulla polam", shivu said and took his hands and came towards the dining area.

Seeing mushroom pasta his face automatically curved into a smile, the grip on her hand tighten.

"Enna ma, mushroom pasta laam pani irruke", he asked amusingly.

Shivu gave an are-you-serious look to which he innocently bobbed his head. She just shook her head and fed him patiently and also had her seeing his glare.

After the late dinner, both fell into a comfortable silence inhaling all the surroundings.

" Shivangi maa innum enala hold pana mudiyale romba valikidu maa, evlo maasom inda set, cooking, shooting nu life poidichi, ippo eduvum illa sollara appo mudiyale maa, tirumbiyum first la irrundu start panna guts illaromba per varuvanga aprom poiduvanga, ingayum ellarum vitutu poiduvanga nu bayama irruku", saying so he started crying hysterically while hugging her tightly.

She just let his heart out, silently stocking his hair and messaging gently, after a while she looked down to see the most cutest scene in her life, he slept with his mouth slightly opened and hair covering his face partially and moving ever so slightly with the wind.

The smile on his face made her think, 'evlo patu irruparu illa inda 7 years of struggle la, ippo kuda yarna vitutu poiduvangalo bayam, yen enaku matum adu romba deep aa feel aachi like it's more than what it seems, neriya face pani irrukaru Kadavule inimel aavdu ellame nala padiya irrukanum, thoongumbodu evlo cutee aa irrukaru apdiya kozhandai madri', thinking she slightly moved towards him and place a feather kiss on his forehead like sealing the wish she just thought.