Part - 12 Red : color of Love & Anger

Author POV

Love is a complex study which no one had ever graduated, people had given their experience and feelings but no one ever said this is love or you should love like this. That's the beauty, it's that universal emotion that makes its presence in a way which we crave or need to make our life a perfect portrait having X-factor as the stroke of love in it.

As time moves, the next shoot day came crawling. Both Ashwiney and his Dora Papa were busy with all the workload so didn't get time to meet but on the parallel side his bond with others was also enhanced, he found a whole new family.

There was a subtle change in him which everyone saw but didn't ask him, today was a get-up round so both love birds didn't get much time before the shoot. During the pairing, he was hoping it to be his Shivangi maa and when he dialed the chosen number, the voice in which she told "hello", he was clean bowled, inside he was very much happy but can't show it on his face so said his iconic "Aiyayoo", without knowing the impact of his playfulness.

While he was eagerly waiting for her Mani Akka came, he was disappointed but didn't show in the face and went to the place.

Baba Bhaskar Appa picked Chellamma, she vented her anger and said she will be in his workstation only and came out ever so graciously in the Mohiniaatam costume looking ethereal site to everyone, the Malayali roots are giving her extra beauty making him daze out in his own world, he came out when his Chellamma danced there he was so happy to see her like this, there he was enjoying then his doll accused him of not identifying her in the call, he was just teasing her but it again triggered her and said the same,"naan ungala iniki paaka koda maaten" followed in Malayalam, he arched his eyebrow in a challenging manner as he knows she will find a way to be with him.

The task just started he heard his Shivangi maa scream and rushed towards her, before that Pugal came and took her to the pantry to give first-aid, he asked the master what happened and went towards the pantry. There Pugal saw him and said, "Maapila, konjam paathuko naa poi doctor kutitu varen", left them to have some time together.

He saw she is trying hard not to cry but one look from him and his presence was enough for her to show her vulnerability, she clutched him tightly and cried her heart out, he just tightly held her and said, "Maa, romba valikuda, yen paathu seiyakuda ipdiyaa kai vetipe, paaru evlo blood loss aachi, va veetuku polam iduku mela una enga vidu maten".

"Illa venna Ashwiney, periya kayam padle, chinna cut daan vidunga, neenga ponga poi unga table la irunga, ellarum aprom nenaipanga", advised his doll cutely.

"Ennaku kavla illa avanga enna nenaikringa nu, ippo un koda irukurathu daan important vera eduvum theva illa", strongly said her Ashwiney.

"Kozhandai madri solladinga, ippo neenga unga cooking parunga adu important, seriously periya cut illa romba valicha naabe solli irupe but idu kutty cut daan Pugal Anna kuda manjal thul potu irukanga, paarubga blood kuda vetla, poduma", the cute smile in her face and innocently showing her finger she managed to take another piece in his heart.

He was going to say something but on the right time Doctor and Pugal came followed by cast and off-screen people to check on her, once she was given antiseptic and done with the dressing everyone were asked to start with the shoot but her Ashwiney stayed little longer to make sure she is good and went to the table and tried to concentrate but can't able to do so.

Whole time during advantage task he saw her frequently to make sure she is okay, which was observed by Pugal as he finished his part of task compared quickly and Darsha aslo got advantage of it and completed the task and won.

Their advantage was that can swap a pair, Pugal knew no one can care for her like Ashwin so he took her name for swapping and discussed with Darsha who was okay with it and did the swapping.

During the main task he asked her to be in the first 10 min as it's important to get ingredients amd he can't trust Sunita on that also he tried to make her do less work while took all the major physical works by himself, he was very sorry that she had to wash the chicken as he thought he will do it in his part but then time will not be left without any option Shivangi washed the chicken only for him and he felt immense heart full and pride towards her as she is doing things only fort him.

The dish came out good was spared from elimination and enjoying the little hide and seek moments from camera for spending time together.

Today Ashwin offered to drop her which her Pugal Anna accepted easily, on the car both were feeling an unknown emotion on the bay which was suffocating them, Shivangi being herself started, " Ashwiney, iniku romba bayandithingala?".

He gripped the steering more tightly and answered her, " shivangi maa onu keta unmaya solluviya".

She knew in that moment it's good to to saay only truth and she figured out that where this conversation is leading but still said, " seringa unmaya mattum solren".

He parked the car in the side line and turned towards her, his eyes were red like a lava the intensity of it made his doll shiver and gasp, this time his eyes had anger and unknown emotion in it which she can't held it made a lump in her throat.

" Nee enna yosichenu irunda first task la apdi knife kai la vetradu koda teriyadu alavu ku", he breathed out a huge pump of air.

Shivangi who always make him calm doesn't know what to do, it felt like she can't keep the brave cascade anymore so she let it out, " konjam upset aaiten, neenga phone la first ye kandupudichinga nu teriyum but apdi vilayadanadu enaku pudikle".

Her didn't know where to bang his head,  she got distracted because of him or she didn't said anything about it and kept it inside her and going through the pain.

" Yendi unaku arivu illa, unaku pudikle naa solli idukulam illa ada vitute yells manasle yosichitu irruku, nee enoda doll nu solrathuke epdi ya di panuve eduvume mulaye illame, kai yaaruku vetichu ennaka illa unnaku, epdi enaku feel aachi teriyuma, evlo helpless aa feel panne anga nee azhare enale onu seiya mudiyame ninu irrunde anaga sollavumu mudiyame unna thitavum mudiyame konjavaum mudiyame chitravade di", the flaring of fire can been seen in his breathing.

She rooted still, she hugged him tightly and running her hands on back to get him back to the normal state, he again said, " unaku edana na thanga mudiyadu ma ennale".

"Naa romba kudituvechave neenga ennaku kedaichaduku", she poured her heart which can be seen in her voice.

"Naa inga unna thitren, nee epdi solren", replied a confused Ashwin.

" Nambaa kovam avanga kitta da avom yaaru nambaluku romba pudikum", that one line got him, they didn't talked anything much throughout and left her with a bye and forehead kiss.

**********************************************

Hello,

Epdi irrukinga, hope safe and healthy.

I am happy to see all the support and love you guys are giving.

Neetu update verla because of some work also I am thinking that coming days updates will be reduced (work pa).

Life is very short nanba, always be happy 😘😘😘😘

Again epdi irukudu sollunga, will eagerly waiting to know from you guys.

Always spread positivity even when you are in a dark phase of life because what you sow is what you reap.

Love
Nish💜