Part-15 Moments with Family - II

Author POV

Little moments of togetherness fill the heart with immense joy, isn't it weird we will search for happiness throughout life without understanding that it's always present besides, you just need to acknowledge it.

Ashwin was thinking about the time when he was alone, the times when he wanted to be happy, the time when he was himself this introverted character was not his, he created a high wall around himself to not get more hurt, sometimes our closed one doesn't realize the damage done to us by their small action same was with him, even though now everything seemed to be in a better way there is a void space created in his heart of the things people had done to him.

When the right person comes all the things around you gets better, is it because they give the most perfect and precise solution for the problem, no it is their presence which makes the problem seems less than it is what we call love, for the first time he is feeling the void had been replaced with love and care of her, his dol, his Shivangi maa, his chellamma. Thinking about all he was admiring the dawn in her house leaving the siblings to deal with their usual bickering in the hall. His solitude was not for long when his doll and machhan came towards him, his doll started, "Enna aachi Ashwin enga taniya irrukinga vanga ulla pollam, edavdu movie pakalam".

"Aama Mama iva kitta sonna edavdu romantic movie edupa, neenga enaku support panunga", said Vinay in a dramatic voice.

" Aiiiii poda avru naa solra movie daan suggest panuvaru paaru", said his doll in authoritative voice.

" Adu epdi naa solrathu daan eduparu", he cribbed.

" Ada poda edana nee solu avru naa solrathu daan eduparu", she backed.

Ashwin who till now was quiet started to speak, " hey, podum podum chumma sanda la podadinga, namma enda movie pakka porathilla aduku badil let's watch our show, last on AIR aane episode na paakle, neenglum pathu irruka matinga aduku aprom movie paakalam but naa choose panve rendu peru gamunu daan irrukanum, Vinay  ee poi TV set pannu and Shivangi maa nee poi edavdu snack veetla irukuda paaru adu verlu naa oru chinna call panite vara purinjida", he strictly said to which both nodded and get back to their respective work while he called Binni Ma to know about their condition only to get a positive response that they will be back by midnight.

He returned to see all the things had been arranged and both left the middle place for him who h he was glad, once settled his doll cuddled to him and all started to watch the school kid episode.

{ A/N
Ennoda knowledge padi anda episode fulla oruthar blush panine irundaga semma cute aa irundudu }

When the main task started and Shivangi was sent to pick the vegetable, both Vinay and Ashwin was amused what she said in the bytes so Vinay stopped the show and turned to her, "Akka unaku cooking teriyadu teriyum adukunu evlo va", to which Ashwin continued, "Maa, ennaku teriyum nee anda karuvadu eduka maaten but pusnika perusa irruku, aprom pavaka kasapa irrukum nu edukla yen ma, seri adu koda paravale unaku adundu peru appo teriyada, inda doubt abgaye keten but nee chima sonne vituten".

She looked like they are speaking some foreign language and zoned out in her own world but still replied, " Enna solringa enaku teriyadu na teriyadu avlo daan, dei Vinay cooking ku important aana vishayam mein ingredients daan so adu matum epdi teriyum ennaku, Ashwiney enaku nejama teriyadu ma, anda episode la ekanave pavaka juice kudichu enoda naaku Sethu poichi by chance ada edta kuda neenga senja kooda enale saptu irruka mudaydu illa", completed cutely only to make younger person growl in frustration and the other in awe.