Part-27 Silence of Tunes

Author POV

The bustling sound from the kitchen made it evident for the people in the house that something big is prepared.

Binny Maa came to see her child preparing se thing so she asked, "Enna ma seire, veetu vediku podu ".

"Maa, iniku semifinals Ashwiney ekanave romba tensed aa irrupaaru aduku daan edavdu sweet seilaam paate puriya maatengudu enna seiya", she replied scratching her head and pouting.

Binni Maa just shook her head and muttered, 'mañasika mole', and slapped her shoulders and sidelined her to help her with a typical kerla dish Banana Halwa.

Shivangi took her mother's instructions and prepared it,then packed in two different container, her motter raised her eyebrow asking her 'why', to which she replied, "onu Ashwiney ku ennonu Anne'ngluku and Akka's ku".

Binny smiled fondly and patted her head asking her to get ready for the shoot.

Krishna Paa drive her to the location and both the father-daughter duo had gala time pulling each other leg and talunga bout random things.

While leaving he saw Ashwin came with a tensed face so de ided to have a chat with him, " Enna Ashwin romba tensed aa irrukinga polla".

Ashwin who didn't see him coming was startled first but composed himself and answered, " Aama uncle, semifinals vera konjam tension aa irrruku".

" Ashwin you have came so far inda show la just because of your skill, ada maadri idukum mella povinga paa, ipdi tensed aaningana epdi, relax and enjoy pannunga shoot la you will get through", he said and patted the shoulder.

Ashwin was feeling so overwhelmed by this, and hugged in tightly, the older man also patiently patted his back.

Both had some little talk and then left for their respective work. He was in his room with Rakshan and both were having talks about their career, life and what not, Rakshan was called so he left him.

Ashwin thought, 'enga vandudu la irrundu ellame nalladha daan nadakudu, oru recignization kedaikuthu for my talent and skill, enna ennaya accept panranga, iduku daan evlo naala wait panne, ippo vandu irruku, oru family ee inga kedaichi irruku, Shakila Ma, Rakshan, Pugal, Mani, Kani, chiefs, ellarume genuine aa ennakaga Happy aa feel panranga, idu laam nadakrathuku orey reason ennoda Doll, Chellama, Shivangi Maa, Rowdy Baby, enna ipdi maati vechi irruka, all in a good way, she deserves more, just inda show illa ipdiye chinna space la irruka kudadu she need to fly high aduku avloda wings daan open pannanum, epidu nadakumo teriyale but Kadavule ennaku help pannunga'.

His thoughts distirbed by spot boy asking for his presence to start the shoot. He made his way and saw everyone tensed just like him, he felt that together all the family is facing the same jitters.

All made their entry, and having the little talk about their journey till here, this made him little emotional but he maintained it nicely without showing much of a reaction in his face.

While pairing came and the told about the things all love in theatre, the smacks infront of him made him little confidence about what his Rowdy Baby will be.

Inside Bala asked, "Vaangi, enna da nenaikre yaaru edupanga".

"Anney ennaku terinji Avru daan edupaaru", Shivangi said and smiled at him.

{A/N,
I don't know eduku ippo inda note add panre but wanted share that while writing this particular part, ennaku Chellama smile panra vision vandudu specially 'smile' ezhudite ada paakum bodu Chellama face daan vandu vandu pochi, can't able to just suppress this strong thing,so just added }