Get Out

After an eventful night around town, you decided to crash at the league's hideout

After an eventful night around town, you decided to crash at the league's hideout. You all had become very close so you knew where they stayed.

There was even an extra room that they let you use as it was unoccupied.

Waking up after your long night, you were surprised to see that it was still morning. Going out to where the rest of the league was, you saw that someone was missing.

"Good morning. Where's Dabi?"

Toga smiled at the fact that you noticed he was gone right away, but didn't say anything, "He left just before you came out."

Nodding in understanding, you went to the exit before turning back to everyone, "I should get home but thank you for letting me sleep here."

Giving them a slight bow, everyone acknowledged your leave and reassured that it was no problem.

Now making your way back home, your phone rang in your pocket numerous times before you made an attempt to look at it.

You saw that the person who was trying to reach you was your father. Though you could have answered, you made the decision to call back later.

It was not too long after when your phone started to ring again, but this time it was someone you definitely didn't want to talk to.

Your step mother had called you 4 times in a row. You wondered what could possibly be so important, but came to the conclusion that you didn't care.

Walking up to your doorstep, you herd rustling coming from the other side.

You rolled your eyes at this, already tired of having someone in your house when the door was supposed to be locked.

You walked in taking off your shoes and closing the door behind you.

Not feeling alarmed, you assumed it was Dabi since you didn't see him this morning, "How many times am I going to have to ask you to stop breaking into my house."

Looking at the ground, you couldn't help but laugh a little knowing you quite enjoyed his random pop ups, "Miss me that much?"

Setting your keys on the counter and looking up, you were surprised to see someone else in your home.